Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Good news though I'm a bit gutted we didnt an atomic strike, not even one!

To be honest his ball striking given his reputation on arrival was probably the most dissapointing and weakest  part of his game.

That and his decision making, and his constant shooting and lack of positional awareness. Thats about all his weaknesses because he basically just shot every time he got the ball.

It's a bold strategy Kent!

Edited by villaglint

Good riddance. The single worst player I can ever remember playing for the club.

Not sure about this, actually looked lively, decent on the ball and threatening when introduced late sometimes. Worst shot I've ever seen on someone at the club though.

Good riddance. The single worst player I can ever remember playing for the club.

Not sure about this, actually looked lively, decent on the ball and threatening when introduced late sometimes. Worst shot I've ever seen on someone at the club though.

He might not be the very worst but I think even objectively he has to be in the bottom five in my years following the club (a little more than 20 years). An attacking midfielder who never got a goal or assist. 

You must have seen some different games to me. My memory of him is just getting the ball, head down, then blazing a shot miles over the bar or scuffing it miserably wide, no interest in what's going on around him at all.

It was basically the footballing alternative of a practical joke. 

Â