Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Ooh yeah like Sunday league football where you stick your worst player up front so they can't f*£* anything up

Ooh yeah like Sunday league football where you stick your worst player up front so they can't f*£* anything up

Everybody knows your worst player in Sunday League goes at right back

• Like 1

I don't really have much tme for Tonev any more, I'd rather we just got rid now to be honest. It was like watching a child play where their dad has told them to shoot when ever they see the goal, it was quite embarrassing at times. 

Hoi, I'm a right back. 

Hoi, I'm a right back. 

I bet you get moved when the shit guy turns up though?

Hoi, I'm a right back. 

I bet you get moved when the shit guy turns up though?

Nope, we throw our shit guys up front where they can't cost us a goal.

Was that a bomb squad 11 we had art Forest Green, him, CNZ and Cissokho all seemingly playing, who else. Senderos?

Unbelievably he actually scored tonight! Don't let that get people's hopes up though he made some attrocious passes straight to the opposition, a couple right in front of our own goal! Luckily it wasn't a premier league side so wasn't punished for it.

What game is this??

Was down as Aston Villa U21s on Bet365.

Game was against forest green rovers who are in conference (or national league as it's now called).

Wasn't just under 21 they were down as "Aston villa XI".

Loads played, bunn, baker, Richardson, donacien, tonev, Cole, nzogbia, kozak, Robinson and 2 youth team first half then loads of subs 2nd half ending up bunn with 10 youth team. Hepburn-Murphy played 15 mins before going off injured so hopefully nothing serious.

Players who I thought did well: Bunn, baker(motm imo), Cole, sellars, leggett and Ricardo Calder (I think it was him lol).

• 2 weeks later...

He'll be making my top 20 list of worst signings.

He is the worst, regardless of his supposed pace and technical capabilities...I have watched U8s who had more intelligence than this clown.At some point you would imagine he would have worked out he cannot shoot...but nope, same story at Celtic.

Â