Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

It's all about confidence with Tonev. He lost it when trying too hard and struggled. My daughter walked out with him when she was the mascot and said he was more nervous than she was.

Hopefully we see the player that impresses in training

Tonev in training.....

0,,10265~13834103,00.jpg

I feel like Allan Evans would've taken issue with the pink boots, the baggy shorts, the sports bras and the lack of a chafing collar.

Also, GG's shins look like they've seen better days.

As for Tonev - I have a feeling he's a lost cause.

Edited by Vancvillan

Did I see somewhere that Roma are interested in Atomic Boy?

Yes. A few Italian websites are quoting a story from 7sport.net - which is a Bulgarian sports site - that Roma are in for Tonev and will bid 4m Euros.

Guess it's Tonev's agent trying to generate some interest in him.

I'd give them €4m Euros to take him

I doubt Sherwood knows he's shit.

He admitted he hadn't watched much of Villa before he arrived. So I would guess he's never seen Tonev play.

He'll find out soon enough though :D

• Like 3

Luna, Helenius etc been released  but not Tonev?? even though he was found guilty of racism to Shay Logan..

He should be released for his performances and no other reason, would you want Suarez to be released if he played for us?  I'm not condoning racism by the way, just think a player should be judged by his playing ability alone.

Luna, Helenius etc been released  but not Tonev?? even though he was found guilty of racism to Shay Logan..

On less wages and I imagine less time to run on their deals. Were always going to be easier to shift.

Plus Tonev is complete shit.

He was terrible though. I'd prefer never to see him in the shirt again. He was even terrible in the Scottish league.

He really was but he's here, on low wages and definitely a squad player. I'd take some Alan Thompson like goals from a random sub or a bit of injection especially if he creates space for others.

If someone wants him he can definitely go but I'm actually fairly satisfied that our squad depth is improving and he won't be a barrier to better players....if he is because he performs, then great!

found guilty on the word of the accuser?

hardly sounds concrete

found guilty on the word of the accuser?

hardly sounds concrete

Found gulity on the lack of credibility of his own evidence.

Sounds a bit more concrete?

Â