Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Lambert, we are laughing at one of your signings.

If one player summed up Lambert it was this useless t###. In the same way that CNZ sums up TSM time....and we are still paying for that!

How exactly does Tonev sum up Lambert?

His english isn't very good either? He's going again?

Edited by KHV

The single worst footballer I ever watched in a Villa shirt.

Emile Heskey says Hi

Heskey at least understood the game.

Every club buys duds, but you at least see in them a smidgen of talent, a reason for being, be it being athletic, versatilite, technical, aggressive, brave. This guy had nothing, Technically, Mentally. Nothing.

All of ours duds have at some point ' done a job' for one game, for one half of football. This guy had nothing.

I cannot believe how anyone (and I am not a Lambert hater) could look and Tonev and say 'Yes,he is worth a punt' The guy was literally braindead, he made Gabby look like Teddy Sheringham.

I am only surprised he somehow made a career for himself in Bulgaria because I am quite sure there are players at Tamworth and Solihull that had a better grasp of football than that kid.

Edited by rodders0223

Tonev at least has thought Villa fans a valuable lesson, a player might look good on Youtube but it means **** all

Good luck to him he wasnt great but hope he does OK in Italy as I think Frosinone will need all the help they can get

Tonev at least has thought Villa fans a valuable lesson, a player might look good on Youtube but it means **** all

Good luck to him he wasnt great but hope he does OK in Italy as I think Frosinone will need all the help they can get

He didn't look that good on YouTube though did he. Adama looks good on YouTube, Grealish looks good on YouTube, as does Amavi. There's a marked difference. Fans see what they want to see when their club signs a player.

I'm quite a seasoned football fan (in my own mind anyway) and pretty well traveled, so it takes a solid good effort to manage to get transferred from Villa to a team I have never even heard of.  Tonev has managed this, so for this and this alone I salute him, good effort son, take a bow.  Frosinone in sort of related news reminds me of that song "Let it go" that every prepubescent girl has been inflicting on their parents for the last year or so.

Just been newly promoted, think Luna was moved on there for a bit last season so maybe they have an odd fascination with our worst 11 team.

He was awful, normally I try to see the good in most players even if they are rubbish but there was nothing in Tonev to suggest he was a premier league standard footballer.

Worst player I've seen in the shirt - Brett Holman in a close second in the Lambert buys - although at least Holman scored in a competitive game.

What was Stan Petrov thinking with this recommendation?

Should have thrown him overboard last year with his racist ban - surely grounds for termination. Anyway, all said and done now - although the head of scouting at his new club needs shooting.

Worst player I've seen in the shirt - Brett Holman in a close second in the Lambert buys - although at least Holman scored in a competitive game.

What was Stan Petrov thinking with this recommendation?

Should have thrown him overboard last year with his racist ban - surely grounds for termination. Anyway, all said and done now - although the head of scouting at his new club needs shooting.

Holman wasn't a Lambert signing.

Â