Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Will we replace him with a Sinclair or Moses loan deal? I wonder.

We have a fair amount of options at the moment up front and in wide positions, if they can stay fit and for goodness sake find some form.

A cardboard cut out of him will be just as effective as a replacement. 

Will we replace him with a Sinclair or Moses loan deal? I wonder.

We have a fair amount of options at the moment up front and in wide positions, if they can stay fit and for goodness sake find some form.

I don't think we need to replace him. We have Richardson, Zog and Grealish can play LW.

I think he is gone ,like Sylla and Helenius , no point loaning them to with all due respect clubs in lesser leagues.That's not going to really develop them for the PL.

Good luck to him , will probably do ok up there

I think he'll do alright at Celtic to be honest. The better he does for them the better it is for us because we'll either get a player back in top form and full of confidence or Celtic (or someone else) will give us a few bob for him next summer. No better league for someone even half decent to look like a star

As a season ticket holder at Dundee Utd I'll keep you updated on him from our little terrible league. Which is brilliant just now by the way but keep judging without watching. Lots of exciting youths coming through just now

I think people were judging the standard rather than the levels of excitement. League One is a great laugh and can be very exciting but still the standard is far below the Premier League and the SPL isn't much better than that these days.

Â