U.S. Politics

maqroll

I've said it before. Trump is breath takingly stupid. It takes a special level of stupid to sit in a room of Dr's and ask out loud if they have missed out investigating your brilliant idea of injecting bleach into the body as a sort of internal cleaning. What is scary is that he has clearly said that behind the scenes and no one has had the balls to tell him that injecting bleach is harmful and will likely kill people, so he has trotted out in front of the press and said it again in public. They all just nodded along and said they would look into it.

The news networks have literally had to put out health warnings about what the President said. Give it a couple of days and the GOP and probably Trump himself will deny he ever said it. Also in America somewhere, someone will die drinking bleach.

• Like 1

So did he sneak up past his bedtime and watched some vampire action movie like Blade or Underworld?

Someone should be fired, they know he can't be allowed to do that.

It's his best idea since nuking a storm in to submission. His science is centuries ahead of his time.

The man says such breathtakingly stupid things on such a regular basis, it's not possible to keep track of just how much of a moron he is. He's genuinely mentally deficient. I know we all take the piss out of the likes of Patel and Abbot, and they do seem pretty thick, but this is just off the charts. I'm not sure if Donald Trump could pass the mirror test.

Edited by Davkaus

His ego is such that he thinks he can spend a minute with experts and then expand upon what they're telling him to improve it. 

I think he genuinely thinks he might make a breakthrough on his own.

Those in the US who espouse "small government" and the least possible state interference with a corporate managed America will once again be delighted with their man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Straggler said:

I've said it before. Trump is breath takingly stupid. It takes a special level of stupid to sit in a room of Dr's and ask out loud if they have missed out investigating your brilliant idea of injecting bleach into the body as a sort of internal cleaning. What is scary is that he has clearly said that behind the scenes and no one has had the balls to tell him that injecting bleach is harmful and will likely kill people, so he has trotted out in front of the press and said it again in public. They all just nodded along and said they would look into it.

The news networks have literally had to put out health warnings about what the President said. Give it a couple of days and the GOP and probably Trump himself will deny he ever said it. Also in America somewhere, someone will die drinking bleach.

I think the problem is that if anyone dares question him, he simply sacks them. He has surrounded himself with a bunch of yes men, which is probably what he has done throughout his life.

Injecting with bleach though, that is definitely a new level of stupidity!

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

The NYT coverage of this is absolute garbage:

If ever anything should result in people snubbing a newspaper, lying about whether ingesting detergents might not be dangerous has surely got to be one of them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

If ever anything should result in people snubbing a newspaper, lying about whether ingesting detergents might not be dangerous has surely got to be one of them.

incredible to see how fast the 'we'll treat both sides as if they have different but acceptable arguments' style of journalism falls apart when one party is led by a sundowning conman who is comically over-matched by a global crisis.

The best explanation I’ve found for what the **** he was on about is Ozone therapy. Where they use ozone gas (Which is a disinfectant) to boost your immune system and fight of various things, including viral diseases. 

So it’s possible he was told about that and then it went through the Trump filter and came out as absolute bollocks. 

However, there’s no evidence that that was actually what he was talking about. Just that someone’s desperately tried to find something that justifies his comments. 
And even if it was what he was on about, it’s still very dangerous to be throwing stuff like that around when you don’t understand it and have a country half full of morons who will trust everything you say despite you being a legitimate maniac. 

Oh and one of the major side effects to ozone therapy is damage to the lungs and a serious increase to the risk of dying from a respiratory disease, so I can’t imagine it would be something anyone is seriously considering. 

• Like 1

Last time he mentioned some drug that could be used, a couple in Arizona used it and the husband died.

People listen to the POTUS, regardless of whether he is a moron or not. 

Â