U.S. Politics

maqroll

44 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Last time he mentioned some drug that could be used, a couple in Arizona used it and the husband died.

People listen to the POTUS, regardless of whether he is a moron or not. 

That would be the couple that drank fish tank cleaner because they thought it sounded similar to something else....

Seems a reasonable chance that they are/were morons too

Edited by LakotaDakota

45 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

That would be the couple that drank fish tank cleaner because they thought it sounded similar to something else....

Seems a reasonable chance that they are/were morons too

It proves the point though. The POTUS is the POTUS for all citizens. Smart or moron.

It's reckless and irresponsible to say these things.

It's ok, lads.   False alarm.   Turns out he didn't really mean it seriously.   He was asking a question sarcastically to see the media's reaction.   Never mind that he didn't ask a question at all but was musing out loud about something that "might work" and said it all in the same serious tone he'd been using all along.

You can't make this stuff up.  Does he really think people are going to believe that?

• Like 1

And yes he expects the world to contort itself to suit his opinion even if it conflicts with truth, fact, science or even something he said himself. He said just a day or two ago that he hadn't left the White House in months, when he had been holding rallies and had one foreign trip all well documented. What happened because of the lie? Nothing. So he will keep on doing it.

2 hours ago, il_serpente said:

It's ok, lads.   False alarm.   Turns out he didn't really mean it seriously.   He was asking a question sarcastically to see the media's reaction.   Never mind that he didn't ask a question at all but was musing out loud about something that "might work" and said it all in the same serious tone he'd been using all along.

You can't make this stuff up.  Does he really think people are going to believe that?

In the same press conference he later doubled down on the original disinfectant stuff and seemed to go back to suggesting it was a legitimate idea. So the lie that it was a sarcastic question lasted about 5 minutes. 

Either way, his supporters who were desperately trying to suggest it was Ozone therapy no longer have a leg to stand on. They’ll have to come up with another lie to make it look like he isn’t literally losing his mind. 

34 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Now he's refusing to do briefings.  He's such a clearing in the woods.

I think he’s had a tap on the shoulder. Republicans are starting to get nervous that they are going to cop some backlash in November and the ‘inject bleach’ presser seems to have blown up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Note the time stamp:

He’s used that joke a few times. 

Re: Brexit he said something like

”take that warning off the bottle for a year and THEN have a referendum”

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

2d04wznafev41.jpg

Ahem. I think I know what I am seeing here. I lead a very sheltered life though. 

**** sake I thought the joke was DP. Adorption. Bloody idiot. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Haha 4

Â