West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Playing to their audience, baggies fans love it

3rd year in a row puma have had that as an away kit and for me they're getting worse each year

Who wouldn't love seeing this at half time every home game?

_102846518_hi048499052.jpg

• Like 2

The gap between premier league and championship is ever growing and we just about managed it. Sheffield United are definitely the anomaly and had a very settled squad in order to that. Teams underestimated them and  it will be interesting to see how they do next season. If any team is going to be like Sheffield, I can see it being Brentford, not baggies.

If the £20million is true, they will want to focus on not “doing a Derby” rather than anything else!

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 13:23, villa4europe said:

Playing to their audience, baggies fans love it

3rd year in a row puma have had that as an away kit and for me they're getting worse each year

It is the kit they wore the season that most Baggies fans consider was the start of their "revival" 92/93.

The play off victory is remember fondly, I was living in Smethwick at the time and it seemed like the whole place had upped and gone to Wembley...…... they don't forget that game.

• Like 1

Mark Jenkins has left his post as CEO. Mark's a really good bloke and done wonders for them. They will suffer badly with him gone as he knows football and is well respected by many. 

Can see them really struggling.

12 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Mark Jenkins has left his post as CEO. Mark's a really good bloke and done wonders for them. They will suffer badly with him gone as he knows football and is well respected by many. 

He has a very good reputation, any idea why he has gone or where he is going? Another club perhaps?

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Left a Chinese guy in charge with no real experience or UK contacts. 

We all know how this ends. 

Edited by pas5898
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

He has a very good reputation, any idea why he has gone or where he is going? Another club perhaps?

No it was always the plan to retire. It was a lot of hard work for him and he wanted to slow down. Move away from football. Well the hustle and bustle of it all anyway.

11 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

It is the kit they wore the season that most Baggies fans consider was the start of their "revival" 92/93.

The play off victory is remember fondly, I was living in Smethwick at the time and it seemed like the whole place had upped and gone to Wembley...…... they don't forget that game.

I remember watching that game in a caravan in Bewdley. Funny how these things stay with you

Didn't they also have a similar red and yellow kit that year as well?

5 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Left a Chinese guy in charge with no real experience or UK contacts. 

We all know how this ends. 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

Revival!?  Lolz, it took them another 10 years to get up to the top flight.

I do remember that game against Port Vale though and wanting them to win.  What a weird child I was.

• 5 weeks later...
On 30/07/2020 at 18:19, Tomaszk said:

So much work to do for them.

Diangana will be playing for West Ham so that's one of their two good players gone.

So they have bought Pereira from the squad who gained promotion and according to John Percy they have a£12m bid for Diangana accepted with Krovinovic talks ongoing. Thats money spent to pretty much stand still let alone add any real quality to the starting eleven. As an Albion fan I wouldnt be confident.

Â