West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bilic will have to work overtime with his croatian connections to get in some decent players. Perhaps they'll go for someone like Kalinic at Roma. I don't rate their defensive options either.

I won't be happy if he gets Marin or Moro! 

Edit - Throw in livakovic and caleta car too

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

Absolutely hate Black Country Derbies so not too happy about this.

They'll finish 20th yet beat us twice I'm sure of it.

Eh? We've beat them in like every game of importance for about a decade

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I think they have 4 loan players, 6 or 7 out of contract and they've already sold Ferguson 

I'd be amazed if they don't sign 8 to 10 players 

Robson Kanu started 25 games this season 

Sounds similar to our position last summer. I don't know much about them but seems like they've got a Big job in this summer 

2 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

He's a dingle.

'Dingle', a term stolen from Blackburn for Burnley used because they're close to Yorkshire I think.  Very clever that one.

1 minute ago, Andy81 said:

'Dingle', a term stolen from Blackburn for Burnley used because they're close to Yorkshire I think.  Very clever that one.

Almost as clever as that 'mind the gap' nonsense! 😜

2 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Almost as clever as that 'mind the gap' nonsense! 😜

haha, fair point. 😄

At least there is a gap, I'm definitely nowhere near Yorkshire.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

They’re like Sunderland to your Newcastle 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

Your going to destroy them. They are woeful compared to wolves.

The knly good thjng is both sets of fans can stop obsessing over us and get on with their own derby as we dont care about either club

• Like 3

Have to say I don't think Albion are going to struggle as much as is  being suggested, they will probably be in the relegation battle but I think they can give staying up a good go, they have a lot of unexciting players but nevertheless ones that will do a steady job in the premier league, they don't need anywhere as many signings as we made last summer, five or six decent ones should give them a good chance.

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Your going to destroy them. They are woeful compared to wolves.

The knly good thjng is both sets of fans can stop obsessing over us and get on with their own derby as we dont care about either club

Dunno, what I would say from our experience with them is their fans are proper up for it, we stuttered against them at times almost purely down to the fact that they want it so much more than we do 

They'll be frothing at the mouth to play wolves again

Wolves fans should be out for revenge for the 5 - 1

• Like 1

I see The Baggies were obeying the Liverpool/Leeds social distancing rules last night, as they celebrated their home draw with QPR. :rolleyes:

image.jpeg.c8c6baaf07f67270baee70b19c57ecd6.jpeg

Edited by John

1 hour ago, useless said:

Have to say I don't think Albion are going to struggle as much as is  being suggested, they will probably be in the relegation battle but I think they can give staying up a good go, they have a lot of unexciting players but nevertheless ones that will do a steady job in the premier league, they don't need anywhere as many signings as we made last summer, five or six decent ones should give them a good chance.

They struggled to even finish 2nd. Unless they spend big they are going to struggle bad

Where they might struggle is the style of play that the manager has had them playing, in the championship they've been very much an all out attacking team, but as we've seen with Smith and Farke this year and Jokanović last year with Fulham, try playing like that in the premier league and it doesn't really work, so how well they do might come down to some degree to how much Bilić is prepared to adapt his tactics.

Â