West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Both teams WBA Everton look poor defensively. Against Everton I'd put someone on Allan everything seems to start with him. Everton are strong on the flanks but it's their biggest weakness too. You can get lots of space there.

WBA just look defensively weak. Bombard them and they should crumble. Happy to see Romaine holding his own though. 

Edited by Sulberto21

42 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

WBA moved the earth to sign him. For the fee they did it was a fantastic bit of business.

Slav knows of him from his days at West Ham. He knew exactly what he was buying. Good signing.

problem for them they need Diangana to have a season better than Jack to even give them a chance to stay up

Probably be gone next season

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

problem for them they need Diangana to have a season better than Jack to even give them a chance to stay up

Probably be gone next season

I'm not sure they will you know.

Slav has been doing a fair bit of wheeling and dealing in this window that is building a team of promising players combined with experience along with what they have already got and ensuring they have depth in their squad.

I think there will be maybe another 1 or 2 arriving there and I think they will do enough just to avoid relegation to be fair.

Slav has been building something good there on the back of a shoestring. He's done great and think he will be the key to WBA's survival this season.

Â