West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Olbiyun

😂😃😃

"Tay fair, Franksy !!" said our favourite squeaky voiced yam yam....."them at little Aston cor do any better than we today ! "

Franksy : "Don't know what today has to do with Villa,  Eddie ?""

Eddie : *squeaky spluttering*....."you annnnoy me Franksy !! Them lot say they'm back in the big time...but....but.....but....tay fair....*splutter*....we'm unlucky today Franksy.....bet Rigo's little Aston am goooin dowen ay they....they annnnoy me Franksy......*squeak squeak*....."

"Bye Eddie....you just gotta love the WM football family.....anyway, where's my mate Mel "always a pleasure, Franksy" Eves ? We need to hear more about Bilston Barcelona - again !"

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

"Tay fair, Franksy !!" said our favourite squeaky voiced yam yam....."them at little Aston cor do any better than we today ! "

Franksy : "Don't know what today has to do with Villa,  Eddie ?""

Eddie : *squeaky spluttering*....."you annnnoy me Franksy !! Them lot say they'm back in the big time...but....but.....but....tay fair....*splutter*....we'm unlucky today Franksy.....bet Rigo's little Aston am goooin dowen ay they....they annnnoy me Franksy......*squeak squeak*....."

"Bye Eddie....you just gotta love the WM football family.....anyway, where's my mate Mel "always a pleasure, Franksy" Eves ? We need to hear more about Bilston Barcelona - again !"

Your dedication to these vicious parodies of the absolute no-marks on the WM phone-in is truly heroic. They honestly make my day.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Your dedication to these vicious parodies of the absolute no-marks on the WM phone-in is truly heroic. They honestly make my day.

Why, thank you sir !

Eddie...Erdington Pete....Prat the walsall doghead (although he aint been on for a long time) even one of our lot, Alan make me cringe. I'm amazed that some of them hold the phone the right way up !

...as for Polly the lichfield bluenose.....totally bitter aal biddie who nearly always starts off her calls talking about us...as do most of them actually. Obsessed much ? 🤔

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Why, thank you sir !

Eddie...Erdington Pete....Prat the walsall doghead (although he aint been on for a long time) even one of our lot, Alan make me cringe. I'm amazed that some of them hold the phone the right way up !

...as for Polly the lichfield bluenose.....totally bitter aal biddie who nearly always starts off her calls talking about us...as do most of them actually. Obsessed much ? 🤔

Polly used to really make me smile as she spent more time talking about us than her team. Was heartbroken when Rowett got the sack.

Haha Eddie your boys took a hell of a beating.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Polly used to really make me smile as she spent more time talking about us than her team. Was heartbroken when Rowett got the sack.

Haha Eddie your boys took a hell of a beating.

She just witters on and on, tying herself up in knots and usually has contradicted herself by the time she's finished her call.

Haven't had the best start, have they?  :)

Unlike small heath, I find it hard to hate the boggies, possibly because I have good mate who supports them. Before the start of the season he was full of confidence they were going to do considerably better than Villa this season. He's now gone very quiet... 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Unlike small heath, I find it hard to hate the boggies, possibly because I have good mate who supports them. Before the start of the season he was full of confidence they were going to do considerably better than Villa this season. He's now gone very quiet... 

Was this the mate who said some nondescript boggies striker would outscore Benteke a few years back? I have an occasional 'Rain Main' memory surge! 

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

They had a fan on WM on Friday night who thought that Bilic would have them finishing midtable..............unless he can work miracles they could be as good as relegated at Xmas.

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

Was this the mate who said some nondescript boggies striker would outscore Benteke a few years back? I have an occasional 'Rain Main' memory surge! 

Yep, that'll be him. He's a good bloke, but sadly deluded. 

8 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Absolutely. 

I think they will suprise a few this season once they get going.

you keep saying this but are you sure. Best hope they have of staying up is Bilic and his enthusiasm. If that doesnt work they might struggle to beat our relegation points total, was it 19

Â