West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Can see West Brom easily doing a Norwich next season

Their defence is hopeless against any mobile attack. Would concede even more than us if they don't get a good CB in and Johnstone will be one of the poorer keepers at prem level.

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

If the worst happens there is nothing the Championship to be worried about. Leeds were the only half decent club. Colin will get Boro to the playoffs next year guaranteed. Forest and Derby will flatter to deceive again.

Add in half the division will be on points deductions from admin or FFP (Sheff Weds and Derby). I really can't believe who thinks we'd have no chance of top 2. The good run we're now on will also help with momentum into next season.

Just now, PaulC said:

So Forest blew it 

Incredible. They only needed a point from last two. Lost in 96th minute to Barnsley and imploded tonight to Stoke when even a one goal defeat would've got them in.

Lamouchi's done a good job there but feels inevitable he'll get the sack now given their owner is very knee jerk.

Have to feel for Barnsley btw. Beat Fores and Brentford and still go down.

West Brom went up in the end without winning any of the last four. Mad.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Incredible. They only needed a point from last two. Lost in 96th minute to Barnsley and imploded tonight to Stoke when even a one goal defeat would've got them in.

Lamouchi's done a good job there but feels inevitable he'll get the sack now given their owner is very knee jerk.

Have to feel for Barnsley btw. Beat Fores and Brentford and still go down.

West Brom went up in the end without winning any of the last four. Mad.

Doest that depend on whether Wigans point deductions remains

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

If the worst happens there is nothing the Championship to be worried about. Leeds were the only half decent club. Colin will get Boro to the playoffs next year guaranteed. Forest and Derby will flatter to deceive again.

Stoke are my pick for automatic promotion and Norwich. If we go down I expect either Watford or  Bournemouth to be in chaos

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

If we do stay up the Championship will have quite a drop in attendances with dirty Leeds and West Brom going up. Watford and Bourenmouth are small clubs, Norwich mid size.

I still consider Forest a big club.

2 European titles. Simpy isn't forgotten for me. Never will.

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Doest that depend on whether Wigans point deductions remains

Thought Wigan were on 61 points for some reason.

Surely Wigan could just appeal that part of going into admin was no crowds allowed which is out of their control and unforeseen and so it shouldn't be the full 12 points.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Thought Wigan were on 61 points for some reason.

Surely Wigan could just appeal that part of going into admin was no crowds allowed which is out of their control and unforeseen and so it shouldn't be the full 12 points.

yes can see that happening. 

Â