Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If they go down go back in for phillips. No chance he is staying if they go down

Yeah he's just what we need. Really like him. Although undoubtedly Leeds will want an obscene amount of money for him. I can't see Leeds going down but would like to go for Phillips regardless.

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont see it at all, he has looked way out of his depth for England

Wasn't all his fault. Waistcoat insisted on playing two holding midfielders and Phillips was spending most of his time covering Rice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Wasn't all his fault. Waistcoat insisted on playing two holding midfielders and Phillips was spending most of his time covering Rice.

Its great going in to the world cup knowing that those 2 didn't work 3 years ago and won't work in November either 

Especially as Bellingham sits on the bench and if one of them gets injured Henderson will come in 

Edited by villa4europe

On 28/02/2022 at 11:15, Mr_Dogg said:

He is doomed. If he says soccer even once after is appointed he's done for. 

Wait till he starts explaining their tactics for the apex restarts and wondering why the crowd are so animated after the second quarter when they've still got half the game to make up the deficit. 

• Haha 1

I thought Marsch handled himself well for his first presser. Very talkative, clearly a little nervous, but he came across as earnest and enthusiastic.  Self effacing when asked about the stigma of being an American coach in Britain. 

Will be interesting to see if he remains so open to the English media. The knives will be out faster for him because he's American. I hope he avoids a quick hook. 

Â