Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Yeah....I'm not with you there!

I want him to set a new low points record!

I don't know, that's a bit harsh. Relegated with 2nd ever lowest points total is completely acceptable. 

I only watched the first sixty minutes but I didn't think they looked that good, were made to look better by how bad Leicester were, but even then they couldn't capitalize. If that first hour is anything to by Leicester can count themselves lucky that they won as that was one of the worst displays i've seen this season, could barely string more than a couple of passes together, It was almost us away to Newcastle levels of bad, again I don't think it reflects well on Leeds that they couldn't take advantage.

Edited by useless

Interesting to see Huddersfield in the top two of the championship, unbeaten in sixteen games, Bournemouth have four games in hand but Corberán seemingly doing a very good job especially considering since he went there they've sold almost £30m worth of players and have spent under £1m. Was a little surprised there wasn't more talk of him going back to Leeds to replace Bielsa.

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Having Bamford on bench and keeping him unused is pretty odd. Roberts come on, done his hamstring within five minutes and Leeds basically seeing out the game with 10 men.

Having Roberts on the pitch is always like playing with ten men. He's got to be a decent shout for the worst player in the whole league.

Â