Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

They say Raphinha has stopped playing completely as has a transfer agreed........... That was supposed to be to Chelsea 😂

What the hell do Chelsea need him for?! :D 

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

What the hell do Chelsea need him for?! :D 

There was a lot of talk about Liverpool signing him toward the back end of last season when he was on fire. I feel like his stock is maybe falling a bit, but it's hard to tell how much is down to him being out of form versus just downing tools because he's over it.

2 hours ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Used this on my FB last night for a bit of fishing, one lad I know (not that well) literally said if he see's me out he is going to knock me out 🙈 typical of their fan base mentality. *Best thing is he's only about 5ft😂 

*for the record he probably could but shhhh

Leeds fans are just so bloody aggressive.  Seems to pervade through the entire fan base.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

The problem for them is that of the players you listed only Phillips and Raphina are definitely good enough for a step up. The rest may have been improved under Biesla and slip back to their level now.

Good points. I think we have to include bumford too unfortunately mr dogg

Burnley will get themselves out of trouble, cornet and weghorst are good enough at scoring to see them safe, plus their defenders always chip in with a few, and they have lennon who seems to be having a bit of a revival in career fortunes. Everton have quality that will get them out of trouble, I think Bielsa might have been able to keep them up but the new manager has a big job on his hands and not sure its enough

They probably needed a back to basics, no nonsense type like duncan ferguson to play long balls and crosses which would have got them 2/3 wins if they used james and raphinha to hit teams hard....Still possible for them to do it but i think also the fans don't seem to be behind the new manager and this toxic atmosphere will continue at elland road

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

These assholes have been racially abusing our Ghana Lions now too, as if our captain wasn't enough. Can't wait for them to disappear from top flight football for another quarter century.

Fly a few Leeds words removed to Ghana and see how they get on. One way only required. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bamford's garbage. One purple patch in his whole career. 

Leeds fans were sick to death of him missing sitters in their promotion season and wanted rid.

Everyone of them thought they needed a new striker and then he had the season of his life. 

Plus he's a rocket polisher. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Used this on my FB last night for a bit of fishing, one lad I know (not that well) literally said if he see's me out he is going to knock me out 🙈 typical of their fan base mentality. *Best thing is he's only about 5ft😂 

*for the record he probably could but shhhh

Nahh.  Just put your outstretched hand against his forehead whilst he swings away. They hate that the shorties. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Some now say Raphinha has a release clause set at 20m. That would be a real kick in the teeth for Leeds, pocketing a profit of 3 million instead of the 40-50 they dreamt of.

If thats true then they are obviously morons unless its a relegation release clause

The suggestion is there’s two release clauses. One in the event of relegation - about £20m. The other if they remain in the premier league - about £62m.

If true, that’s a sizeable chunk of their parachute payment potentially gone there.

Raphinia is a good player and all, but for 62 mil theres plenty of better value out there. That lad who was at West Brom, i think it was pereira, he was a talent and ended up leaving to go abroad for 10 mil or so, think it was to middle east.

• Like 1

Â