Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

On 28/11/2021 at 02:54, Zatman said:

They are dreadful. No ambition. Its like they dont like Bielsa anymore

Like their owners ambition and expectation was to be a stable PL team rather than getting CL within 2 years of promotion

Same as wolves fans it's almost like no one told them that's how the top of the PL works... 

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

If Kalvin Phillips has stopped playing for the manager and is looking for a change I'd still sign him tomorrow.

Don't think a top 4 will be in for him.

💯

Not sure if we'd have a chance, but maybe. I don't think we would have done 6 months ago, but their fall from grace could present an opening if it continues, and he's a fantastic player, great to watch.

On 29/11/2021 at 22:09, HanoiVillan said:

💯

Not sure if we'd have a chance, but maybe. I don't think we would have done 6 months ago, but their fall from grace could present an opening if it continues, and he's a fantastic player, great to watch.

😂 fall from grace they are a point behind. 

20 minutes ago, BigRed said:

6 months ago they were on their way to win the CL in the next 3 years and Bielsa had reinvented football

Their fall from grace is in the context of the false position their fans had happily put themselves in 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigRed said:

Yeah, but you were going to take over the Premier league last season. Biesla was a managerial genius. 

It's been a rather predictable fall from grace. 

I don't need to check the Leeds results to see if they win. I just check this thread to see if their fans are posting here instead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I know they’ve had a few injuries but their team on paper is absolutely woeful. 

Phillips and Raphinha aside, they’re a championship outfit so whilst we mock Bielsa and their sharp drop off in form, boy has he done a good job there. 

• Like 2

How dare they ask professional athletes to work hard?!

Spurs at least should have a squad capable of rotating and handling hard work. If the wheels falls off at Leeds after 2 very successful years is more understandable.

MON made the mistake of only using about 12 players for the whole season so naturally it all fell apart in March each season.

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

See also Bielsa. 

Can't remember who it was but was listening to podcast, I think, pre season talking about teams chances and person said Leeds can't keep up the intensity forever and will probably fall by the wayside somewhat

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Can't remember who it was but was listening to podcast, I think, pre season talking about teams chances and person said Leeds can't keep up the intensity forever and will probably fall by the wayside somewhat

To keep up that intensity, they need a bigger squad like city.

Just now, TRO said:

To keep up that intensity, they need a bigger squad like city.

Raphinha only player keeping them from being complete mud this season. No Bamford showing as big loss until he returns from injury. Never thought I'd say that about the latter cheating bollocks 

i know every club does it to varying levels, but i've just never understood the rage that overcomes grown men when an opposition player has the audacity to score against ones club. it was particularly evident in that 2nd brentford goal...just such bizarre behavior

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i know every club does it to varying levels, but i've just never understood the rage that overcomes grown men when an opposition player has the audacity to score against ones club. it was particularly evident in that 2nd brentford goal...just such bizarre behavior

Its not even a derby or Canos has no history with Leeds from the outside. strange people

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Yeah they were going proper mental, some laughably old and fat blokes giving it the big-un like they were going to intimidate a bunch of athletes.. I think a large part of it was him deliberately running over to celebrate in front of them, but if I ever found myself that angry over something so trivial, I'd want to reevaluate my life. 

Â