Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's a must win, lose that one and they'll be under real pressure.

For what it's worth I think they'll win it, but it's a massive game for them.

If they win and we lose (both completely plausible results) they'll be above us; we're not massively better off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

It’s the type of game Brucey would spawn a jammy result against all odds. 

let’s hope so! 

Didn't Leeds win about 5-1 v them last season?

I do think though while Leeds haven't been totally found out there's something missing from them compared to last season. Don't think they added near enough in all positions really so injuries and loss of form and they really don't have much depth still now they've been worked out a bit.

• Like 1

This seasons Sheffield Utd?? They look a really poor frantic disorganised side to me but I’m sure they will scrape enough to stay up but it does remind of when the pundits last year were saying up until about October don’t worry about Sheffield Utd they will be fine once they get there overlapping fullbacks going. By October when they hardly had a point it was I can’t see them stopping up. Interesting to see how it pans out 

Edited by punkiller1981

its a "must win game" but then if they do win they have fulham, west ham, watford, southampton, wolves, norwich, leicester, spurs, brighton, palace, brentford they dont play a top four team until they play chelsea in mid december 

they could go on a monster run here, i think our expectation rightly or wrongly would be somewhere between 25 and 30 points from their next 12 games, if they did that then the season would be good enough before christmas

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

its a "must win game" but then if they do win they have fulham, west ham, watford, southampton, wolves, norwich, leicester, spurs, brighton, palace, brentford they dont play a top four team until they play chelsea in mid december 

they could go on a monster run here, i think our expectation rightly or wrongly would be somewhere between 25 and 30 points from their next 12 games, if they did that then the season would be good enough before christmas

Fulham? It is hard to remember if its the season they have  been promoted or relegated in to be fair!

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

There are clearly 3 worst teams in the league than Leeds. Watford and Norwich are going straight back down again, with perhaps finally Burnley or Newcastle. Palace look annoyingly quite good and  Brighton have improved as well.

Southampton 😉

Bielsa teams if they hit a bad streak can sink quickly. His one dimensional style gets you so far

Â