Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

On 11/12/2021 at 17:34, useless said:

Considering the players they had missing, and that half of the players that they did have available were playing out of position, it sounds like they gave Chelsea a good game and might be able to take some confidence from it going into the Man City away game.

This didn't age well

• Haha 3

On 11/12/2021 at 17:34, useless said:

Considering the players they had missing, and that half of the players that they did have available were playing out of position, it sounds like they gave Chelsea a good game and might be able to take some confidence from it going into the Man City away game.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

They are so lucky there looks to be three teams even shitter than them this season.

Can't see Bielsa sticking around after this year though, and I doubt they'll be able to attract anyone that good to replace him.

indeed, let the decline begin!

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

They are so lucky there looks to be three teams even shitter than them this season.

Can't see Bielsa sticking around after this year though, and I doubt they'll be able to attract anyone that good to replace him.

He will walk. Especially if he's on a rolling contract.

I’ve just turned over to watch the last 10 minutes and as predicted, Leeds are getting praised by the commentators. “Giving it a go, attacking football, fans haven’t stopped singing, they’re entertaining blah de blah”

They’re shit.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I’ve just turned over to watch the last 10 minutes and as predicted, Leeds are getting praised by the commentators. “Giving it a go, attacking football, fans haven’t stopped singing, they’re entertaining blah de blah”

They’re shit.

Didn't even get a shot on target in the first 45 minutes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

They’re shit.

Have they said the Premier league need Leeds, if so I think you have a bingo

• Like 2

Â