Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Kalvin Phillips’ post match interview was interesting and seemed to hint at a potential breakdown between the players and the strategy/tactics, you could see he wanted to say more but he said enough anyway, along the lines of being more pragmatic and not trying to overplay all the time.

I can imagine that when things are going well and results are positive it must be fun playing under Bielsa but once those results begin suffering it will have players questioning the method and that can be a slippery slope.

When his teams crash they really crash as well

Next 3 games are really important for them. They have Brighton (A), Palace (H) & Brentford (H). After that they have Chelsea (A), City (A), Arsenal (H) & Liverpool (A). 

If they don't pick up points in the next 3, they could find themselves entrenched in the relegation zone at Christmas.

If Burnley win by two goals tomorrow then Leeds will drop into the bottom three. That probably won't happen, but I wouldn't put it past Burnley to beat Tottenham, they usually start randomly winning games from nowhere around this time of the season.

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Did well to nick a draw, but one point closer to safety. Thought it was top 4 on the cards this season. Hope you're enjoying it, Leeds fans. The funniest thing is a few of them still visit here and just don't post in this thread giving it the big 'un anymore.

delia-smith-lets-be-havin-you.gif

Well, I suppose they had one season to revel in it...

Â