Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

He did well but I hope that's the last we see of him. I'd rather see the likes of Robinson be given ago in our remaining games. 

Seems a bit churlish! It's not like Robinson looked all that in his brief minutes. Not that I want Bowery to start - he shouldn't, if Gabby's fit - but minutes are a fair reward for a good performance. 

He did well but I hope that's the last we see of him. I'd rather see the likes of Robinson be given ago in our remaining games. 

Seems a bit churlish! It's not like Robinson looked all that in his brief minutes. Not that I want Bowery to start - he shouldn't, if Gabby's fit - but minutes are a fair reward for a good performance. 

Exactly. I don't expect he'll ever play that big a part for us but he should be allowed to work his way into the team if he performs.

• Like 1

Alien abduction of his body is the only answer to the way he played today. Let's just hope they want to stay in his body for a few years to come because that was pretty good performance

Surprised with his first touch. Nothing brilliant but after watching months of our strikers hitting the ball ten feet away with their first touch, it was a pleasant surprise to see Bowery settle it pretty easily

Â