Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

Well done for not being a **** up once and because of that don't worry about the loss of points your presence has contributed to in the past.

You won't be playing next season or ever again. Bye.

So hard not to post on poster in response to rubbish like this
Why? Has he been a good signing? Has he contributed to Aston villa being successful?
Stoke last year, hull today. Two massive contributions to keeping us in the league.

I don't understand why you feel the need to be such an aggressive and hateful guy towards people who were brought in to do a job. Is Bowery good enough? Nothing has shown he is, but it's hardly his fault he (or any other player) is at Aston villa. The guy has never once shown a lack of effort when on the pitch, so even if he's nowhere close to a premiership player, he deserves none of the guff the likes of you give him.

He's tried hard, he's not good enough, and he'll likely be moving on. Why the need for the pathetic posts about him?

Because of who signed him.

Well done for not being a **** up once and because of that don't worry about the loss of points your presence has contributed to in the past.

Why? Has he been a good signing? Has he contributed to Aston villa being successful?
Stoke last year, hull today. Two massive contributions to keeping us in the league.

I don't understand why you feel the need to be such an aggressive and hateful guy towards people who were brought in to do a job. Is Bowery good enough? Nothing has shown he is, but it's hardly his fault he (or any other player) is at Aston villa. The guy has never once shown a lack of effort when on the pitch, so even if he's nowhere close to a premiership player, he deserves none of the guff the likes of you give him.

He's tried hard, he's not good enough, and he'll likely be moving on. Why the need for the pathetic posts about him?

I don't get it. Did you have this opinion to those against McLeish, Hutton, heskey etc? Did you ****.

Well if one or two decent performances is good enough Heksey should be a villa legend. Strange how people change their views to suit the manager they support.

They don't always John - it's just for some people their opinion on a player and his performance on a given day doesn't relate to their feelings on the manager that signed him or who's in charge on that day - whether or not people think Bowery played well today has as much to do with how they feel about Lambert as their opinion on today's lovely weather.

• Like 2

Shocker, good performance from Bowery and you manage to moan and moan and moan.

Haha because I'm not fickle. Shit is shit.

Fickle? He played well. I suppose Delph is still shit then since he was awful when he joined us.

I don't get it. Did you have this opinion to those against McLeish, Hutton, heskey etc? Did you ****.
Funnily enough I did. I never personally abuse villa players, apart from when their behaviour warrants it (youngs diving etc). With mcleish I didn't want him at the club before or during his tenure, but why would I get personal about it? He's not a good manager, but I believe he tried his best. It'd be a different story if someone came in and knowingly half assed it, that's disrespectful to the club. Trying your best and failing is not.

Someone not bring good enough doesn't make them a bad person, or someone you need to have a personal vendetta against. I don't think you realize that. This is the real world, it's not some weird dimension where lack of ability or poor performance in a job makes someone an awful person

Edited by P3te

Whether he is good enough to be in the team next year or whatever is irrelevant. He played well today and people are just stating well done to him for that, not saying he's suddenly become a world beater.

I suspect in a couple of years time we'll look back on today as the best game Bowery ever had in a Villa shirt.

Fair play I've always thought he's worked hard for the team, just doesn't have the quality. Future decent League One/Two player and fair play to him, no disgrace in that.

Now we're safe I'd like to see him starting for us just to see if we can confirm today's performance isn't just a one off. Better to give him a game than Grant Holt who has definitely no future here.

New contract for him I think. Give him 2 or 3 more years.

He's only been here 18 months and he's only 22. He's got a good physical presence and his skill level has already gone up since he's been here.

If he shows as much improvement as he has since he's got here, by 24 he'll be a very useful player :)

Has shown no signs of being potentially prolific, but previously he'd shown no signs of putting in a near match winning performance either.

I think he's got the right attributes to be decent - probably does well in training with the effort he puts in etc.

Can't hurt having him in the squad to see how he develops. If were flush with options then a Championship loan works for all involved.

Â