Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

Thought he turned the match for us today. Key winning of corners and crosses for the all important 3rd goal - would have loved him to score. Can he cut it at this level on a regular basis ? probably not. - but good effort/performance from him today.

• Like 1

He was immense. Well done lad, it seems as if you've changed the opinion of some of the fans. Played well, and showed character to come back and produce a display like that after scoring the own goal.

may of had a good game, with plenty of enthusiasm, but hes not a premiership player, having him in the team will just hinder the progress of one our youngsters

may of had a good game, with plenty of enthusiasm, but hes not a premiership player, having him in the team will just hinder the progress of one our youngsters

If he played like that 7 times in 10 games here be a very capable premiership player. None of us knew he had that in him, maybe he'll keep surprising? The manager obviously sees something in him on the training ground anyway

Edited by P3te

I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking Bowery for Gabby, what is Lambert doing?!?

Fair play to Lambert and J Bo though. He was great. Offered an outlet and set up a goal. To be fair to the lad, he hasn't had much gametime other than 10-15 min appearances here and there, so maybe he just needed chance?

A completely unexpected performance.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking Bowery for Gabby, what is Lambert doing?!?

Fair play to Lambert and J Bo though. He was great. Offered an outlet and set up a goal. To be fair to the lad, he hasn't had much gametime other than 10-15 min appearances here and there, so maybe he just needed chance?

A completely unexpected performance.

Same, mumbled "**** Bowery?". Gave it his all and that's what i expect from the players.

I didn't. You know what you get from Bowery. He always gives 100%, and that was the way that Lambert set out the team Today. Energetic, strong, passionate, chasing every ball and getting back to defend as a team.
  • Like 1

I didn't. You know what you get from Bowery. He always gives 100%, and that was the way that Lambert set out the team Today. Energetic, strong, passionate, chasing every ball and getting back to defend as a team.

I just thought Lambert would go for Holt, which I'm glad he didn't by the way. I'd actually have thought Robinson would've got the nod ahead of Bowery.

I just thought Lambert would go for Holt, which I'm glad he didn't by the way. I'd actually have thought Robinson would've got the nod ahead of Bowery.
Holt's probably higher in the pecking order than Bowery, but he doesn't give you the workrate until the end of the game that Bowery does. I think Robinson is still probably a bit raw, but let's hope him and a few of our other youngsters get some games this or next season!

Â