Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Who knows what Sherwood can get out of Bennett, Gardner, Sylla and Helenius next season.

You forgot LUUUNNNNAAA LUUUUNNNAAA GET BACK 

Modified Cockney Edition:

LUNA, LUNA YOU FA**ING MUG.. GET BACK YOU TOSSER

Who knows what Sherwood can get out of Bennett, Gardner, Sylla and Helenius next season.

You forgot LUUUNNNNAAA LUUUUNNNAAA GET BACK 

didnt even get off the bench today for the mighty Spezia

might see some Tonev atomic strikes though :P

He seems to come alive when the teams he plays for are embroiled in relegstion battles/knock out phases of the cup. Not complaining though, he played excellently second half.

Nice to see belief creeping back in!

Before Sinclair got going in the second half I put our hopes on Charles to do something for a win. I like him, and think that with Sherwood at helm, Charles could just get better.

What I've noticed is that when some of our other players are low on confidence, they pass the ball to Charles. He then tries to go forward. Under Lambert he was all alone, and lost the ball eventually, resulting in abuse from the fans. Now other players going forward give him room and options to pass to, so he fairs better. I think he should start for now at least.

• Like 3

If only he'd been this arsed for the last few years!

He needs to put a run of games in to convince me, but if he carries on improving as he has done over the last few games then I'll certainly have to change my opinion of him being one of the biggest wastes of money we've ever had the misfortune of letting wear the shirt.

Â