Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Makes things happen, no-one else does. Should be playing. Anyone kept out of the team by Westwood and Cleverley must be seething.

Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one but R.B you just pulled that one out of yours lol.

Sorry mate I can't agree with you as this guy is a terrible player. Cleverley and Westwood aren't good enough either but at least they try to play.

Sorry to disappoint, but he is utter gash. He gets close to goal and shoots himself. If he played today, because it's against a former team, he'd try and take on everybody then shoot wide of goal. He did that all goal a few seasons ago. I think we played him to put him in the shop window and get rid in Jan - it didn't work, so he's not not first choice. One of Lamberts poor strategies was playing him.

I just think he needs managing. Some players only perform with decent management, I would trust Sherwood to bring him in one game see how he peforms for him.
N'Zogbia has only ever been a good player for a about 2 months. He's had numerous managers at numerous other teams apart from that and nearly always been crap.

Its not bad management. Its a poor attitude coupled with not actually being very good.

Sorry to disappoint, but he is utter gash. He gets close to goal and shoots himself. If he played today, because it's against a former team, he'd try and take on everybody then shoot wide of goal. He did that all goal a few seasons ago. I think we played him to put him in the shop window and get rid in Jan - it didn't work, so he's not not first choice. One of Lamberts poor strategies was playing him.

I just think he needs managing. Some players only perform with decent management, I would trust Sherwood to bring him in one game see how he peforms for him.
N'Zogbia has only ever been a good player for a about 2 months. He's had numerous managers at numerous other teams apart from that and nearly always been crap.

Its not bad management. Its a poor attitude coupled with not actually being very good.

As could be said for 90% of our squad.

Not really.

Gabby, Weimann, Westwood, Bacuna, shall I go on.
Westwood is one of our most consistent players, regardless of how high you rate him. So no that doesn't apply. Especially as he hasn't got numerous clubs and managers on his CV.

Gabby is crap now but he's got more than 2 months of being good under his belt.

So you've got 2 there. Although they still don't really match what I said as they don't have numerous clubs and numerous managers worth of experience. 90% of our squad would be about 27 names.

So yeah, go on if you like.

Edited by Stevo985

N'Zogbia has only ever been a good player for a about 2 months.

Make believe stuff.
Is it?

He's certainly never been good for us. And he's had 3 managers now. Are they all managing him badly?

He was good for a little while under Martinez. That's it.

So has everyone else who's ever managed him just managed him badly? Or is it that he's just not very good?

Edited by Stevo985

You said "ever" or do you mean just while playing for Villa?

Ever.

He certainly hasn't managed 2 good months at villa.

He's only ever been better than average for a few months at the end of one season for wigan

aside from the rubbish shot he did actually show some useful movement going forward and a very good cross

I don't rate him highly I don't much rate Lowton either anymore, but both players moved forward and passed forward

To be fair Cleverly did this also for the first time in a Villa shirt

At the moment we need options ahead of Gabby and Weimann who are still both ineffective, so Sinclair, NZogbia and Gil have to be considerations, screw the past.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

Ever.

He's only ever been better than average for a few months at the end of one season for wigan

I disagree with the 2 months ever point.  I think that's just plain wrong.

I agree he hasn't done well consistently for Villa but the same can be labelled at a number of our players.

Ever.

I disagree with the 2 months ever point. I think that's just plain wrong.

I agree he hasn't done well consistently for Villa but the same can be labelled at a number of our players.

The point is he's never been consistently anything other than average. He may have shown glimpses here and there, but the only period of his career where he's been any good was that one half a season at Wigan.

He hasn't been poorly managed at villa. He just isn't a very good player. And he never has been.

Â