Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Very early days to talk about 4 year contracts.

He's been frustrating for 4 years here. He's been a revelation under Sherwood but needs to do it on a prolonged run. Hopefully this will be a springboard for him. Definitely deserves a chance to have run in the side.

When's his contract up? I believe he's only 28/29? On current form he's worth another 4 years but will he keep it up? He's as inconsistent as gabby.

End of next season.

Edited by Kingman

He's playing with a hell of a lot more efficiency and concentration than I've seen him play with before, he releases the ball much quicker, rather than holding onto it and taking too many touches.

Yesterday he was top quality, he now needs to keep this up.

Whatever Sherwood has given him, I want some of it!

Totally changed man

Not running into blind alleys any more. Look like he got tired in the 2nd half, had done enough in the 1st anyway. Was linking up well with Bacuna who also had a fantastic game

If Rooney had done the little flick out to Bacuna for the goal on Saturday the commentators would have been creaming themselves and rabidly shouting about the world class talent. He has been instrumental in several of our recent goals and the most transformed of all our reinvented players. Quite an astonishing turnaround

He's always been a decent player, but like any struggling team, the fans want to find a scape goat. He's been one amongst the likes of Lowton and co. Actually, in a team that has been horribly negative for years and it's hardly a surprise that players like N'zogbia, Gabby and even Benteke have looked rubbish. Change the style to play to strengths and hey presto.

Any news at all?  :(

Our most talented player. Love or hate him, he's exactly what we need. I love him.

As I've said 100 times before, he is our most talented player and I've stood by him since day one because we know what he's capable of. However he HAS to produce this season and there can be absolutely no excuses if he doesnt.

I think he was dangerous yesterday. He's very close to having a monstrous game where it all comes off. He's going to be so important this season.

Outside of Benteke, he is by far the most talented player we have.

Regular VT users will know how much I have defended, praised and stood by Charles during his entire Villa career so I take no smugness/joy out of seeing him flourish when he is played correctly and in the right position with every Villa fan now jumping on the bandwagon :D

<3 you Charles

Â