Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Thought he was far and away our best attacker today so another positive performance to build on. Was suprised when he was hooked so still must be an issue over fitness.

Still when he's running with the ball now there's a feeling something might actually happen rather than him continually running into players.

He's looking up now and passing when there's a better option.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Howcome Charles is being left out do we think?

Cos sherwood has it in for him cos he's not English (well that seems to be the cause as someone said he only likes English players) or he's fell out with him like gil so he's off in the summer (probably is anyway)!

Edited by nazvfc

Literally just to change things up I think. Gave Grealish a surprise start and Grealish did well enough to earn himself another start. Wouldn't surprise me to see Cole or N'Zogbia in the CAM spot for Liverpool.

Cos sherwood has it in for him cos he's not English (well that seems to be the cause as someone said he only likes English players) or he's fell out with him like gil so he's off in the summer (probably is anyway)!

Of course he will prefer english/british players more, being english himself. That's just natural. A bit of nationalism excist in every nation in the world.

It's nothing wrong with that. And CNZ isn't frozen out, he's still an available sub, but Grealish is the future and is playing well at the moment.

Edited by villalad21

Of course he will prefer english/british players more, being english himself. That's just natural. A bit of nationalism excist in every nation in the world.
Was a bit of sarcasm as it's plainly crap seeing we have Belgians Dutch American playing for him !!

Was a bit of sarcasm as it's plainly crap seeing we have Belgians Dutch American playing for him !!

We don't exactly have better options in those positions, do we? In N'Zogbia's case we have a player in Grealish that are on the same level as him and is also the future for us. As i said, if you have good british players in the team i don't see anything wrong with playing them ahead of foreigners. Though, i would like to see Gil figuring more in Sherwood's plans.

Edited by villalad21

Not sure what's worst, the shirt or the wearing of sunglasses indoors.

It's the shirt, I am biased though as I am currently wearing my shades indoors :D

It's the shirt, I am biased though as I am currently wearing my shades indoors :D

I bet your mate who wear's dodgy shirts is posting on another forum as we speak,

'I've got this mate that wears sunglasses indoors, i cringe every time he comes out'  ;)

Edited by av1

I bet your mate who wear's dodgy shirts is posting on another forum as we speak,

'I've got this mate that wears sunglasses indoors, i cringe every time he comes out'  ;)

he is a blues fan, I don't think he understands the internet :)

Â