Rino8

the independent says that the sterling incident is embarrassing because its so close to the hillsborough anniversary 

im not sure where to start

What has the anniversary got to do with this incident with Sterling?

Bizarre.

It's only a bit of laughing gas. 

it was used in dentistry and Michael Portello did a good documentary on the most humane way of of executing somebody and nitric oxide came out top. so obviously too much of it will kill you but its a mountain of a molehill with Sterling. 

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will speak to Raheem Sterling after the forward was pictured apparently taking nitrous oxide.

Images published by The Sun appear to show the 20-year-old England forward taking the legal substance, commonly known as laughing gas.

Sterling scored in Liverpool's 2-0 win over Newcastle at Anfield on Monday.

"I don't think it is something you should be doing, it's as simple as that," said Rodgers.

The incident comes after Sterling admitted rejecting a new £100,000-a-week Liverpool contract in an interview with the BBC.

Liverpool aware of Sterling pictures

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32295792

Silly boy

Another footballer caught doing something legal. It's a damn disgrace.

cant comment too much as i only watched game on tv. But did their fans even make a sound? all i heard was villa songs for about 95% of the match. Anyone at ground confirm or deny? Would love to see this thread filled with rawk posts...im just too lazy to get them myself lol

Edited by gharperr

cant comment too much as i only watched game on tv. But did their fans even make a sound? all i heard was villa songs for about 95% of the match. Anyone at ground confirm or deny? Would love to see this thread filled with rawk posts...im just too lazy to get them myself lol

Barely a peep after that "you'll never work again" song. Fields of athenry after they scored and that was about it. 

Could post this in the media and punditry thread as well as here

Seriously, how stomach churning was the love in with Liverpool today? Its really disgusting having to listen to every single pundit & commentator give us no chance today, and when the commentator on btsport said "how heartbreaking this would be if Liverpool go out of the FA cup today" I could have put my foot through the Tele.

• Like 4

Could post this in the media and punditry thread as well as here

Seriously, how stomach churning was the love in with Liverpool today? Its really disgusting having to listen to every single pundit & commentator give us no chance today, and when the commentator on btsport said "how heartbreaking this would be if Liverpool go out of the FA cup today" I could have put my foot through the Tele.

5Live was pretty bad as well. That bloke who always seems to commentate our games made no effort to hide who he wanted to win from the off, at one point he even said something along the lines of "I really hope this goes to extra time". To be honest, it just makes victory all the sweeter, especially after the bollocks the Beeb came out with after the last round. By the way, if you go on the Villa page on the Bbc sport website there's a big picture of police with batons drawn, still trying to manufacture controversy. Had to laugh as well when the crowd were excellent all game but didn't get a single mention, right up until Liverpool scored, and then nothing again for the remainder of the match.

Shout out to Jermaine Jenas though, he did his best to offset the Liverpool bias by actually reporting what was happening during the game, and repeatedly said we were the better side all over the pitch.

The only pundit I heard give us a chance was martin keown on motd2 extra this morning, mentioned how he was a former villa player and how we could hurt Liverpool, but still tipped Liverpool to win

yep, got to second what B94 says above

BBC 5 Live rpool repeatedly spoke about Stevie G's birthday and the commentator did indeed say he hoped it went to extra time.

I had to turn it off in the end, it was spoiling my orgasm.

Flicked back 5 or 10 minutes after the end of the game and it was an endless monologue about what a great guy Brendan Rogers is, so off it went again.

S

Alan Bazil got my goat the other morning. He said if it all goes to plan it will be a Liverpool v Arsenal final. Fat headed Scotch numbskull 

Still holds a grudge from the time we pipped Ipswich to the title in 81. 

• Like 1

The Liverpool love in was nauseating, right up until the final whistle. Then it was beautiful, I could almost taste Sir Stevie of G's salty tears. Shame he didn't do a post match interview to let his family an friends know about the rearranged details of his birthday party.

Even RAWK is complaining about the pool fans being awful

Â