Rino8

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32437970

lol im a noob and cant quote but...

Rodgers: "That's the reality of how I see it. Three months ago I was a tactical genius, performing to a good level."

He is my most hated manager in the prem atm. 

Err i think he's commenting on the fickle nature of football and how it can change over night, not that he actually thinks he's a tactical genius.

I think he's a cringey bellend.

But I also think he's actually a very good manager.

If he (or his committee) could sort his transfers out he could do something with liverpool. Unfortunately

• Like 1

After watching the game God knows how many times, reading pretty much every report and listening to every podcast and radio show, I decided to watch Redmen TV on YouTube. They gave a great assessment of the game, but one moment stuck with me. One of they guys said he heard a chant in the second half in the Liverpool end he didn't know the words too, then he realised it was the villa fans, we were that loud.

Edited by Oaks

Things Brendan Rodgers has said over the last few years

“I started coaching for one reason and that was to make a difference for people, not just as footballers but as human beings.”

"we play football with 11 men, most teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper"

"when you play with possession, its death by football, you literally suck the life out of the opposition"

He is David brent

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

After watching the game God knows how many times, reading pretty much every report and listening to every podcast and radio show, I decided to watch Redmen TV on YouTube. They gave a great assessment of the game, but one moment stuck with me. One of they guys said he heard a chant in the second half in the Liverpool end he didn't know the words too, then he realised it was the villa fans, we were that loud.

I keep going on about this, but I was down their end in Wembley and all you could hear was Villa. Apart from the 5 minutes after they scored when they actually made some noise.

He loves the smell of his own farts.  And his press conference are always so cringy. its always "blah blah is wonderful, hes been training exceptional today, thats what you expect from this great great great club. the culture here is wonderful, were onto something here" Repeat for about 5minutes

Edited by gharperr

Was having an argument with a clearing in the woods of a Liverpool fan yesterday. Going on about us losing to Man City, then when I bring up the cup game he said 'It is only one game over a full season', so I say the City game was one game, he then says 'you are near the bottom' (a lot more spelling mistakes and bullshit), so I said 'I thought it was over a season' and he repeated that City beat us and we are going down...

He just kept on and on, in the end he went for the typical 'do you know what we have won', as they do. I asked him if he is going to count the number of dead Juventus fans too, as he is counting from history.

Was I out of order? The guy was a prat.

• Like 1

Was having an argument with a clearing in the woods of a Liverpool fan yesterday. Going on about us losing to Man City, then when I bring up the cup game he said 'It is only one game over a full season', so I say the City game was one game, he then says 'you are near the bottom' (a lot more spelling mistakes and bullshit), so I said 'I thought it was over a season' and he repeated that City beat us and we are going down...

He just kept on and on, in the end he went for the typical 'do you know what we have won', as they do. I asked him if he is going to count the number of dead Juventus fans too, as he is counting from history.

Was I out of order? The guy was a prat.

A brummie red?

Â