Rino8

Gerrard has been an absolutley brilliant midfielder in his career I don't know about world class but then again I think world class players are very rare and when I say world class I'm thinking of the likes of Messi, Westwood and Zidane, those kind of guys. Plus I Know he wasn't very good for England but who was recently.

Hahaha, love it :crylaugh:

• Like 1

God, it's only been a few days since the announcement and I'm already sick to the teeth of hearing about Steven Gerrard. This isn't going to let up until May, is it? Worse for me, he's coming to MLS so I'll have to deal with all the ensuing celebrations when he arrives in the states. Thank God I don't live in LA anymore.

Gerrard has been an absolutley brilliant midfielder in his career I don't know about world class but then again I think world class players are very rare and when I say world class I'm thinking of the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and Zidane, those kind of guys. Plus I Know he wasn't very good for England but who was recently.

Hahaha, love it :crylaugh:

Corrected for him, must have been that spell checker again :P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I know some of us bang on about these turds being on TV all the time but FFS...

On TV against Bolton, Fa Cup, last week

On TV, Bolton replay last night.

On TV, at Everton, this weekend.

On TV, at Palace, FA Cup, next weekend.

Someone likes stroking off to Slippy G.

• Like 2

think the only game that hasnt been on tv this season for them was the Villa game 2 weeks back

Not quite.  8 League games so far haven't been on this season - West Brom, Hull, Stoke, Sunderland, Burnley, Leicester, Us and West Ham.

Thank goodness they're everyone's 2nd team!

• 2 months later...

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will speak to Raheem Sterling after the forward was pictured apparently taking nitrous oxide.

Images published by The Sun appear to show the 20-year-old England forward taking the legal substance, commonly known as laughing gas.

Sterling scored in Liverpool's 2-0 win over Newcastle at Anfield on Monday.

"I don't think it is something you should be doing, it's as simple as that," said Rodgers.

The incident comes after Sterling admitted rejecting a new £100,000-a-week Liverpool contract in an interview with the BBC.

Liverpool aware of Sterling pictures

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32295792

Silly boy

A few media outlets saying that he actually passed out. Not the most dedicated of professionals, may want to reconsider that contract offer.

It's only a bit of laughing gas. 

It's about as harmful as inhaling helium and doing a funny high voice.

Total nothing story

Yeah but won't stop the media hyping it. The Daily Mail claim the shisha pipe he used days ago was equivalent as "inhaling the smoke of 200 cigarettes"

Now i'm no expert on these type of things but I find that really hard to believe.

I don't know anything of this laughing Gas, but passing out is usually lack of oxygen, that is hardly harmless.

Â