Rino8

I'm sure it's been said but he **** up the replacing Suarez task. Surely he could have got someone like Sanchez, Di Maria, Falcao, Fabregas or Costa who all moved last summer with £75m and CL football on offer.

After the game yesterday i was out drinking in Kings Cross and there was loads of Scousers in the pub.... a lot of them came over to us and congratulated us on the win and said they hoped we'd go on to win. Really friendly bunch. Cant fault them at all. There are some fans that just wouldnt have that mentality.... Chelsea for example.

Yep, I had exactly the same response. A few knobheads making daft comments, obviously looking for a fight, but 99% of them were spot on. Good friendly banter before, and very complementary and wished us well after.

He **** up because he had a shape and style that worked and should have replaced Suarez like for like, don't get me wrong it would have been near impossible, alexis Sanchez or marco reus, maybe 1 or 2 others, instead he decided to abandon everything that made them good last year and change the system, that didn't work so he's changed the system again, and then again and then again...

Balotelli has been the disaster everyone knew he would be but he's also a scape goat, not a clue what they were thinking, forget suarez's goals and assists it's his work rate on and off the ball they are missing and they've tried to replace it with a player who on a good day offers about a tenth of it

sounds like a complete idiot. Calling Benteke Lenny Henry! Theres no resemblence whatsoever. 

The guy doing it is just taking the piss out of biased Scousers. I've seen some of the other videos with this guy doing similar commentaries. 

Yeah was going to say the same thing.

100k seems crazy, but it's the going rate for a good premier league player at a club that size these days.

Henderson is actually a good player, and could be their captain for a long time.

Don't really see much wrong with that contract. Relatively speaking of course.

Yeah was going to say the same thing.

100k seems crazy, but it's the going rate for a good premier league player at a club that size these days.

Henderson is actually a good player, and could be their captain for a long time.

Don't really see much wrong with that contract. Relatively speaking of course.

Whilst what you say is probably right, you would have thought they might wait a week or two before announcing it surely? I mean, if I was a Plop fan right now, reading that Henderson is about to get a £100k p/w contract just days after being completely anonymous in arguably their biggest game of the season, a game where they were outplayed by a team that might still get relegated, I'd think it was a bit of a slap in the face. I know teams shouldn't make these decisions based on one game and securing Henderson's contract is probably a high priority for them right now, but the Liverpool fans have a fair bit animosity towards the manager/club atm, so announcing this almost seems as if they're rewarding their own ineptitude.

I don't think the contract is that bad, the timing is just odd, and I don't think they'll get the reaction they might have hoped for.

He's a fantastic player. I was bemused when Delph was linked with them as they are very similar, Delph perhaps a bit more direct and occasionally wayward. Not sure they would make a great fit (though Cleverly and Delph seem to argue different).

£100k a week is a lot, but that is pretty average for a "first name on the teamsheet" player at Liverpool. They do love him too, rightly so.

Quite a turnaround for him. Fair play. He still runs like a kid with ADHD.

Liverpool is badly run from the inside though, how many other teams have a transfer committee. Maybe clubs have a director of football and manager decide together but apparently chief executive,chief scout and chairman also decide on signings at the club

Â