Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I didn't realise he'd got a gig at Sky. Even by footballer standards, the bloke has got shit for brains. He must be giving Merson a run for his money for most ill-informed bloke on TV.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I didn't realise he'd got a gig at Sky. Even by footballer standards, the bloke has got shit for brains. He must be giving Merson a run for his money for most ill-informed bloke on TV.

Thats Souness still 😉 though Patrice Evra makes Gabby sound intelligent 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

He could be on a school placement

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

He's got his badges... He's not actually that bad

the problem is the assumption that he's thick paired with the brummie accent then throw in he's talking about villa and anything said by the guy is instantly thrown out 

He will end up down the typical outlandish comments pay the bills route though, he needs to stay away from talksport 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Has he become the medias official Mr villa or something? I bloody hope not

To be fair he comes across well when I hear him yes he is pro Villa but that is no bad thing. 

Rinses Southgate alot and calls other teams like the rest of us!

41 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

does that not say more about the media than anything else? 

I dont mind Gabby in the media but if these TV companies rate him highly then it tells you all you need to know about them

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Him or Lee Hendrie 

They had Taylor for a couple of games last year and it's a shame they didn't stick with him

And to be fair before all that it was Yorke so gabbys not that bad, at least he's a proper brummie villa boy on TV 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 09:26, TheStagMan said:

I saw him in action on this, and to be honest, I thought he was alright. Happy to have more Villa fans in the media. I am even starting to warm up to Hendrie.

Hendrie is actually a decent pundit I think. 

• Like 3

Â