Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Ah was that the beast from the east cold snap? Think that was around Feb-March 2018 and last real prolonged cold snap I can remember in U.K and also in most parts of europe.

Bam Bam Bigelow PhotoStudio by windows8osx on deviantART | Bam bam bigelow,  Wwf superstars, Pro wrestling

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Seems to have gotten some interest from non-league sides judging from the comments, although you can never really tell how serious the replies are.

He didn’t have an awful lot of hunger (for the game) when Villa were in the Premier league. I can’t see him putting a shift in for Solihull or Tamworth for no money in the pissing down rain on a boggy, sloping pitch.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

He didn’t have an awful lot of hunger (for the game) when Villa were in the Premier league. I can’t see him putting a shift in for Solihull or Tamworth for no money in the pissing down rain on a boggy, sloping pitch.

Yeah, it seems like he might just be bored. Although I have a slight suspicion that being told to come out of retirement is something to do with TalkSport.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-sherwood-garde-agbonlahor-19615676

I liked Gabby when we tried but this is the biggest load of nonsense I've read in a long time. Tiger Tim was IMO the worse most underqualified manager at Villa in my life time. So terribly and totally out of his depth. There is a reason he has never had a job since. 

2 hours ago, Herman22 said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-sherwood-garde-agbonlahor-19615676

I liked Gabby when we tried but this is the biggest load of nonsense I've read in a long time. Tiger Tim was IMO the worse most underqualified manager at Villa in my life time. So terribly and totally out of his depth. There is a reason he has never had a job since. 

Agree with your performance review but didn't he manage Swindon for a bit after us?

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm shocked that gabby liked a shit joker of a manager who put everyone on easy street tried to be their mate and let them get away with murder 

Exactly. Appeals to all the worst aspects of Gabby's character, and none of the better aspects.

• Like 2

His comments on Steve Bruce show that he is a terrible pundit and that he is only interested in winding people up and protecting his friends. He is a professional troll these days (well you could argue since 2015). 

2 hours ago, maxjackle said:

His comments on Steve Bruce show that he is a terrible pundit and that he is only interested in winding people up and protecting his friends. He is a professional troll these days (well you could argue since 2015). 

I think it's a bit of a growing trend with most of these so-called 'pundits'.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Agree, he was bubbling away trying to break through then he made that comment about grealish moving like iniesta, the headline took out the context making what he said seem a bit daft, it got blown out of proportion, a hell of a lot of traffic and he now looks like he had the penny drop that he might as well just actually say something daft because that's what gets the bites

He's blatant in some of his trolling 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

He was but I'm sure he had a very David Brent moment where he went down and sat on the bench and started trying to make substitutions. The size of the ego on that man.

He's probably the only director of football to receive a stadium ban.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yep. It''s all purile, desperate clickbait for ad revenue. Reducing sport to faux controversies and personalities than anything substantial.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Â