Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

7 hours ago, Genie said:

If you have a striker who would shock everyone if he actually scored, you know you've got a problem.

we also have a defence which is stunned if they keep a clean sheet 

• Like 1

It would be good to get the video of Shearer destroying him onto the thread here. I saw it last night, but it would be good to watch again, and for those who didn't see it to see exactly the moment he was highlighting. 

Honestly, it left me lost for words. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2016 at 17:31, HanoiVillan said:

It would be good to get the video of Shearer destroying him onto the thread here. I saw it last night, but it would be good to watch again, and for those who didn't see it to see exactly the moment he was highlighting. 

Honestly, it left me lost for words. 

Club captain HAHAHA.

Edited by Spray

The only guy who has been a starting player (and the only squad player along with Guzan) for us the whole time since the downward spiral started in 2010. In that time he's averaged 4,66 league goals per season. Never mind his dreadful attitude and overall laziness - he's been a horrible striker for the past five years.

We can only hope that he leaves in the summer but I'm scared that if we get a new manager in the summer then it'll be time yet again for a new evaluation of all the players and he'll get yet another chance.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bose said:

The only guy who has been a starting player (and the only squad player along with Guzan) for us the whole time since the downward spiral started in 2010. In that time he's averaged 4,66 league goals per season. Never mind his dreadful attitude and overall laziness - he's been a horrible striker for the past five years.

We can only hope that he leaves in the summer but I'm scared that if we get a new manager in the summer then it'll be time yet again for a new evaluation of all the players and he'll get yet another chance.

The only constant since 2010 that has influenced our decline is Randy Lerner. Till he leaves nothing will change. Sell Gabby and replace him, we'll still be in decline. 

2 hours ago, bose said:

He will not be going anywhere. Where else can he get anything like the contract he has with us for doing so little so often? 

I remember his first full pre season. Not only did he use is athletic capabilities to enhance our attacking threat, he defended from the front, he pressed high up the pitch, he never gave defenders a moments rest. He was so hungry and eager. 

Now look at him, and look at the desire Defoe shows everytime he steps on the pitch. I am sure he had better aspirations than seeing out his final years playing under Big Sam at a shit club in a shit city. He is and always has been a model professional.

Gabby is not even 30 either. **** off you prick. Any legacy you may have had is gone now. 

On 3/6/2016 at 01:14, Shaw_nuff said:

Remi told him to pull his socks up - Mr Mensa took it literally.

While Grealish probably refused to, as you know, it looks cool.

Â