Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 hours ago, Woodytom said:

:bang:

Frustrating yes. But Gabby has only gone and won, again, now that Remi has left. The new manager will not sell Gabby in their first window, especially if Gabby's wages are gonna drop.

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Frustrating yes. But Gabby has only gone and won, again, now that Remi has left. The new manager will not sell Gabby in their first window, especially if Gabby's wages are gonna drop.

I sincerely hope the new manager at least tries to get rid of this ****.

Well, this petulant little dickhead has won yet again. I hope he gets an injury that forces him to retire sooner or later. **** hate the ugly thick gormless word removed.

I dont think Gabby has as much power as people think, if Garde had balls and thought so he should have sent Gabby home after 2 weeks here and let him rot at home and keep him away from 1st team squad

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

well I dont mean just Garde but of all the managers he has had not one has ever done that and none have even tried transfer list him

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

if Garde had balls 

k

• Like 1

No one is blaming gabby for getting him sacked, were just sick of seeing him outlast yet another manager when he should have his contact torn up and be put out to pasture. Or a bolt through the head. Whichever you prefer 

• Like 2

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Quotes please :)

maybe read this thread and the Remi Garde thread, post above my original one is similar to what I have seen in Garde thread

also my favourite in teh Garde thread that he has got rid of 7 managers now

Quotes please.

You inferred horrifically using my post in a different thread so I'm just checking you're not inferring incorrectly again :)

Edited by StefanAVFC

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Quotes please.

You inferred horrifically using my post in a different thread so I'm just checking you're not inferring incorrectly again :)

Why do you guys even bother responding to the drivel? You can get the same effect by putting your head in the microwave for 20 seconds. Probably less painful too.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Why do you guys even bother responding to the drivel? You can get the same effect by putting your head in the microwave for 20 seconds. Probably less painful too.

That could be quite harmful if you have fillings but would make a terrific light show!

• Like 1

Â