Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

10 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

No one is blaming gabby for getting him sacked, were just sick of seeing him outlast yet another manager when he should have his contact torn up and be put out to pasture. Or a bolt through the head. Whichever you prefer 

The latter would have to be the greatest shot of all time.

I think a 'British' (simplistic) manager is what gabby needs - and the championship will actually be a level he could do well at. I hate the guy, but the climate may be right for a good season - god knows he owes us. Sack him if we go up though!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

maybe read this thread and the Remi Garde thread, post above my original one is similar to what I have seen in Garde thread

also my favourite in teh Garde thread that he has got rid of 7 managers now

Still waiting :)

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

I think a 'British' (simplistic) manager is what gabby needs - and the championship will actually be a level he could do well at. I hate the guy, but the climate may be right for a good season - god knows he owes us. Sack him if we go up though!

You won't perform at any level if your heart isn't in it.

West Ham fined Benni McCarthey for every time he turned up for training overweight. We should follow their example.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

You won't perform at any level if your heart isn't in it.

West Ham fined Benni McCarthey for every time he turned up for training overweight. We should follow their example.

we could have made a fine transfer kitty if we fined players for poor performances this season 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

we could have made a fine transfer kitty if we fined players for poor performances this season 

If that's the route we wan't to go we should hire Felix Magath asap.

Even by his own generous standards, Wolfsburg manager Felix Magath appears to have lost his mind. A €1,000 fine for any player attempting an "unnecessary backpass

http://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/bundesliga-blog-mad-magath-imposes-crazy-rule-over-wolfsburg/27345

He fines players for everything, once fined 2 Fulham youth players (on £2k a week) £20k :crylaugh:

• Like 1

I never want to see this word removed in a Villa shirt again. He did a job once, now he serves no purpose other than keeping the media in their jobs.

9 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Along with N'Zogbia

... and Richardson

... and Richards

I think N'Zogbia and Richardson are both out of contract in June.

Just as well, really, it is going to be difficult to shift a lot of the other players.

Just now, GENTLEMAN said:

Lost respect for him. I thought he was one of us, but behaving like this at our lowest point is very telling. 

A footballer hasn't been 'one of us' since about 1992. Sorry you have just come to realise.

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

A footballer hasn't been 'one of us' since about 1992. Sorry you have just come to realise.

Edit. I thought i was in the Jack Grealish theead.  :blush: 

Edited by av1
Wrong thread.

33 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

That is true in a way, but Gabby was probably the closest thing to being one. He is tarnishing the reputation he created early on in his career, we all remember his heroics against SHA and the contribution he made when we finished in the top 6 consistently. Does he really want to be remembered like this? Disappointing. 

• Like 1

One of us!! Glad I never fell for all of this nonsense. I have deliberately sat back in recent weeks from the Norwich game in fact just waiting for all of this to unravel. I t was always going to,  Like a few others on here I have said it for years, the guy is a shockingly average professional footballer. 

Personally I choose not to have a go at him on a personal level, I prefer to keep my thoughts on him as professional footballer and that's all, however do I have any sympathy with him now? Hell no. I just want the new manager to call him in to his office on the very first day and hand him his P45. If they need a driver to take him away my engines running. Just get him out of here now please and end this sorry saga. Oh and you can take Richards with you on the way out, sincerely don't wish to sound smart but I said at the start of this season this guy is a legend in his own lunchtime. Oh and if anyone thinks Gabby can do a job in the championship stop now, he'd only let you down again. IMO

• Like 2

Gabby is finished. All our forwards failed this season, none are good enough for the club with the possible exception of Ayew, but give me Defoe over all forwards we have any day.

We need a striker who score goals, that excludes Gabby, why waste a season with him upfront - didn't we learn anything from this season?

Â