Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

10 hours ago, momo said:

On VT, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook....all other types of social media... He did not celebrate last weekend because of something...

What about me? What about the pain Agbonlahor and his team mates are putting me through?   

2 hours ago, momo said:

You can support another team. I hear Leicester gives joy these days.

What a very silly comment. True fans, which I believe everyone posting on this site is, feel anguish when their team struggle. It goes with the territory. Doing what you suggest, actually calls into question their commitment to the club, and really isn't a worthy suggestion.

19 hours ago, momo said:

Yes. Pain can be disguised in different ways. Sometimes it is psychological, like when supporters abuse him.

wait a minute, you're saying he wasn't playing well because somebody on social media hurt his feelings?  

Guys, whole new strategy.  Let's bombard the opposition with nasty, mean messages about their mother and their clothes and their cars, they won't even be able to field 10 players.  We still might lose, but we might have a fighting chance !!!

1 hour ago, meregreen said:

What a very silly comment. True fans, which I believe everyone posting on this site is, feel anguish when their team struggle. It goes with the territory. Doing what you suggest, actually calls into question their commitment to the club, and really isn't a worthy suggestion.

Of course it is silly. So is supporters suggesting that a player should change teams because they don't like him.

Of course it is silly. So is supporters suggesting that a player should change teams because they don't like him.

No it isn't. That's the bread and butter of football, how good the players your team owns are at playing football. If you don't think a player is any good then you don't want him playing for your club anymore?

• Like 1

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

No it isn't. That's the bread and butter of football, how good the players your team owns are at playing football. If you don't think a player is any good then you don't want him playing for your club anymore?

Sure, but where are they supposed to go? If nobody wants them or are not willing to pay them as much/little as Aston Villa, or the club doesn't want to sell to a relegation rival, or..or...or... should the player just hang up his boots or take a pay cut because some supporters are vile against him?

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Wrong there!! Agbonlahor has always been an Arsenal fan. 

Interesting this, and just won't go away. I for one have personally no idea whatsoever who he followed as a youngster, may I ask how you know this purely out of interest and with no agenda?

Â