Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

This club is like watching an alcoholic crawl to ever deeper depths. Just when you think the bottom has been reached a new level of wretchedness is found.

...and I should know.

Edited by Shaw_nuff
  • Like 2

If this waste of a human being features even on the bench again this season (or ever) I'm going to be livid.

Any manager coming in who puts him in the team instantly loses my support.

I wan't him to be forced to stand among the supporters for the remaining games.

I guarantee Gabby is going to be one of these ex footballers who are bankrupt by the time they are 35

He should enjoy it while it lasts the weight of those child maintenance payments are going to catch up with him sooner rather than later

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uppernorthstander said:

I've defended him and Jesus want him to do well every time he pulls on the shirt but it's become harder and harder to do so .... this just takes the biscuit! Seriously gabby! time to go!

44 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Ce0uKG0XEAITmzl.jpg

Oh And gabby while we are on the subject I've just been speaking to my 13 year old lad and he has seen this story circulating on Twitter and Instagram And he can not understand why on earth you would be doing this after all the shit this season! If you get 5 mins I would love you to explain to him why!??

It just makes me feel sick. why are they allowed to go off to dubai instead of working on the training field. Its just to easy a life for them.

Used to like him now i hate him.

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Uppernorthstander said:

Oh And gabby while we are on the subject I've just been speaking to my 13 year old lad and he has seen this story circulating on Twitter and Instagram And he can not understand why on earth you would be doing this after all the shit this season! If you get 5 mins I would love you to explain to him why!??

I'm sorry but he doesn't care about your son if he had an ounce of moral decency he would but he doesn't care about the club or any of the fans

All he cares about is picking up that paycheck at the end of every week so he can swan off to Dubai e.t.c

I'm sure some newly promoted side will be stupid enough to sign him at least he will be off our books and someone else's problem and pull stunts like this at another clubs expense

I'm convinced him and Richards are the real poison within this club and they are corrupting the young players don't be surprised that when they have gone the atmosphere will be completely changed and we might start to see the young kids putting in more of a shift like Grealish e.t.c

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

He is misunderstood.

If you've every listened to one of his interviews its easy to understand why ;)

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I'm sure some newly promoted side will be stupid enough to sign him at least he will be off our books and someone else's problem and do stunts like this at another clubs expense

I hope your right. Sadly i can't see anyone offering him anywhere close to what he gets here, and Gabby sure as hell won't take a pay cut. I fear we are stuck with him. 

Â