Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

He can cross, but only with his right foot and given space. Take that away and he has nothing

He's a bundle of energy, when he's on form/confident he runs defences ragged.  Got a shed load of assists under Houllier.

• Like 1

I wish him all the best but it's the same thing when I see him play.

Get it on the right. Take on man by trying to knock it on to his right despite limited pace. Blocked cross or an easy cross to defend against.

He has no other moves

Edited by Kwan

I wish him all the best, but he's been given many chances to make a breakthrough and despite three very good months under Houllier he's done absolutely nothing to warrant being anywhere near the team. He'll be playing in League 1 in a few seasons.

He can cross, but only with his right foot and given space. Take that away and he has nothing

He's a bundle of energy, when he's on form/confident he runs defences ragged.  Got a shed load of assists under Houllier.

Actually a decent finisher too, scored some decent goals.

• Like 1

he got 5

• Like 1

He hasn't been given a chance by Lambert. He had one game against Spurs where he was probably our best player but then nothing since. Mind you he keeps getting injured or ill with Tonsilitas or whatever throat problem he had. Good luck to him. he's a tryer

He hasn't been given a chance by Lambert. He had one game against Spurs where he was probably our best player but then nothing since. Mind you he keeps getting injured or ill with Tonsilitas or whatever throat problem he had. Good luck to him. he's a tryer

Nosebleeds 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â