Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

Some people can see into the future evidently, i'd prefer him to be given the chance and show us whether hes good or shit rather than assuming.

Its not assumption. Its opinions based on the chance you claim he hasn't had.
Oh right you mean 2-3(?) games since lambert came inbetween 2 long term injuries? My bad.

He's 24 years old and has made plenty of first team appearances in the premier league.

No idea why you want to pretend he's some young unknown coming through the ranks.

Well i haven't said hes a youngster coming through the ranks so dont suggest stuff to suit your argument.

First game in ages. Deserves a run of games at least

Why? Why does he deserve a run of games over other players?
He doesn't. However Tonev and Wiemann have been shit. We have seen albrighton play well then have second season syndrome like benteke is currently experiencing. Then he got some bad injuries. Under Lambert who seems to rate him i think he will thrive. Whats the harm? Cant be Any worse than tonev. At least he's a local lad that is a fan and will give it his all Edited by KSV

Some people can see into the future evidently, i'd prefer him to be given the chance and show us whether hes good or shit rather than assuming.

Oh right you mean 2-3(?) games since lambert came inbetween 2 long term injuries? My bad.
He's 24 years old and has made plenty of first team appearances in the premier league.

No idea why you want to pretend he's some young unknown coming through the ranks.

Well i haven't said hes a youngster coming through the ranks so dont suggest stuff to suit your argument.

Then why the post about 2-3 games when quite clearly he's made a lot of first team appearances.

First game in ages. Deserves a run of games at least

Why? Why does he deserve a run of games over other players?
He doesn't. However Tonev and Wiemann have been shit. We have seen albrighton play well then have second season syndrome like benteke is currently experiencing. Then he got some bad injuries. Under Lambert who seems to rate him i think he will thrive. Whats the harm? Cant be Any worse than tonev. At least he's a local lad that is a fan and will give it his all

They both have more potential than albrighton and tonev had cost a few million pounds. Is much rather they have first team opportunities than Albright on.

• Like 1

Then why the post about 2-3 games when quite clearly he's made a lot of first team appearances.

Because as ive already said since lambert came 1 and a half seasons ago hes had 2 long term injuries and 2-3 appearances, how many ways can i reword this for you to get the point?

Because as ive already said since lambert came 1 and a half seasons ago hes had 2 long term injuries and 2-3 appearances, how many ways can i reword this for you to get the point?

So only games under Lambert count?

I said people formed an opinion based on what they've seen from him and you came back with your genius sarcastic response about 2-3 games.

Brilliant.

I don't dislike Albrighton but he's a limited footballer. I'd much rather push Bacuna forward and play Lowton at right back if we want better delivery to the forwards. If we want to progress as a team we need better players than Albrighton.

Weimann certainly gives his all, and in my opinion is much more effective than Albrighton.

The security of signing a new contract has taken the edge off Weimann's performance but the main problem is that we really haven't got anyone in the squad who can put a decent cross in and if Lambert is going to revert to playing both Benteke and Kozak up front as a 'Plan B' then he needs to purchase a decent wide man who can do this.

I am however all for giving Albrighton one last chance to prove that he can provide a supply line but if he doesn't improve by January then for the above stated reasons we'll need to purchase someone else. 

I said people formed an opinion based on what they've seen from him and you came back with your genius sarcastic response about 2-3 games.

Brilliant.

Right so we'll ignore the good season under houllier and then just judge him on the 2 injury riddled seasons then, ok.

Brilliant indeed, deary me.

Brilliant.

Right so we'll ignore the good season under houllier and then just judge him on the 2 injury riddled seasons then, ok.

Brilliant indeed, deary me.

By good season you mean 4 months? He was found out pretty quickly that year.

He's made around 60 first team appearances. You don't think that's enough for people to form an opinion on the player he is and the player he might become?

I've seen enough of his good side to know he is capable at this level without a doubt and the only way we'll find out if will cut it is if hes given a chance rather than just giving up on him.

So you've seen enough to know but anyone who disagrees with you is just making an assumption.

That's nice.

Â