Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

Why are people still holding out hope for him? He was found out after only a few months.

He's not good enough as a winger, let alone trying him in a new position.

Tonev needs playing time and soon Grealish and Carruthers will be needing playing time.

Albrighton is done. Another promising youngster that failed.

as someone else has mentioned, theres no reason why he couldnt adapt to a more central attacking role, hes quite capable of attacking on the wing, and he is a professional, would be interesting to see if he could adapt to another position

To be fair, he was always willing to launch into a tackle, it's just that most of them were woefully mistimed!

Not sure who would pick up his 28k a week wages though!!

No way is Marc Albrighton on £28k a week. That is totally obscene, I thought he'd be on £10k at the very most.

What **** idiot was handing out these contracts? Marc has only played 30 odd games for the first team!

In any case, the guy's chance has been and gone. Too predictable, too injury prone and not good enough for the top flight. I have a feeling we won't be seeing him in a Villa shirt again.

No way is Marc Albrighton on £28k a week. That is totally obscene, I thought he'd be on £10k at the very most.

What **** idiot was handing out these contracts? Marc has only played 30 odd games for the first team!

In any case, the guy's chance has been and gone. Too predictable, too injury prone and not good enough for the top flight. I have a feeling we won't be seeing him in a Villa shirt again.

He has played nearly 70 games for us, only about 6 of those appearances are memorable though. The contract he was given was a joke

refuse to believe lambert would drag a player to norwich, force him to cancel an important operation, tell him he will be on the bench but will not be used, and ruin his chances of going on loan to get experience. sounds like utter crap

Looked good tonight. His crossing is still decent. Think Tekkers would love them if I'm honest. He gives us a different option than what we got. I'm not saying he is the answer but he has a role to play still I think.

He has played nearly 70 games for us, only about 6 of those appearances are memorable though. The contract he was given was a joke

He has played over 80 games for us.

Â