Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

He put one decent cross over in the time he was on. Weimann did more than that in the first 10 minutes. No way should he start. Tonev has that extra pace and shooting power when he gets it right.

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

I groaned to myself when he came on, and he did nothing to change my opinion.

He's a 'try-hard', and unfortunately that's all he'll ever be.

If he's still a Villa player come August 2014, I'll be very disappointed!

Came on, did what was asked which was put some good crosses into the box. One at the near post, a striker should of definitely been on the end of.

Really don't understand the hate, having barely featured for us for over a season, I guess people just want rid.

Some people can see into the future evidently, i'd prefer him to be given the chance and show us whether hes good or shit rather than assuming.

Its not assumption. Its opinions based on the chance you claim he hasn't had.

Oh right you mean 2-3(?) games since lambert came inbetween 2 long term injuries? My bad.

Some people can see into the future evidently, i'd prefer him to be given the chance and show us whether hes good or shit rather than assuming.

Its not assumption. Its opinions based on the chance you claim he hasn't had.

Oh right you mean 2-3(?) games since lambert came inbetween 2 long term injuries? My bad.

He's 24 years old and has made plenty of first team appearances in the premier league.

No idea why you want to pretend he's some young unknown coming through the ranks.

Â