Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

On 3/5/2016 at 10:35, chrisp65 said:

To be fair, if the rich and powerful had to go to prison every time they did something deserving of a prison sentence there'd be too few of them left to rule over us. You have to be sensible in these things.

Brilliant post,  if the people who need to know this were told, I guess they would not rule for much longer.  This is why the fail safe is always in place (Judges) to make sure they never really get what they deserve imo.  

• 2 months later...

Patrick Rock, a former aide to David Cameron, has avoided jail after being found guilty of five counts of downloading indecent images of young children.

The 65-year-old has been given a two-year conditional discharge, meaning he will not be sentenced unless a further offence is committed within that period.

Rock downloaded 20 images on his iPad during a visit to the US in August 2013, showing young girls in "sexualised" poses wearing bras and swimwear.

Independent

• 5 months later...

Found an old school photo on the web today. Strangely everyone in the pic save the headmaster was blurred out.

Followed the link.

Kinell :(

My Teacher The Paedophile

BBC

From the dates and info, reckon he assaulted someone in my class, or the year either side?

One of the lads in our class used to hang out with him at breaks - Well weird then, proper dodgy now.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised this has gone quiet seeing as football has now been dragged in to it, I only came in to post Eric Bristow seems to be having a Twitter meltdown, implying that they got away with it because footballers are wimps, wouldn't happen in real men's sports like rugby or er...darts according to him

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Eric Bristow seems to be having a Twitter meltdown, implying that they got away with it because footballers are wimps, wouldn't happen in real men's sports like rugby or er...darts according to him

Just read what he put and it is disgusting and so ignorant. I'd imagine his contract with sky is finished. 

Looking at his latest tweets he is trying to squirm his way out of the hole he has dug himself in.

Edited by markavfc40

These beastly human beings . And trust me, all the therapy in the world is futile . They are the most manipulative and cunning of people . Having spent many a moon behind bars with these beastly human beings, I can tell you now , jail is the only place for them . All the therapy in the world doesn't mean diddly squat they are the most manipulative and cunning of creatures . I remember being a 16 yr old borstal boy in the Green, and whilst sitting in the church hearing this tremendous hissing noise , it was the normal prisoners letting the nonces know what beasts they are . I remember looking up to the balcony, and seeing those ghastly faces, it still effects me to this day , incidentally, the word nonce is actually a home office acronym : NOT OF NORMAL CRIMINAL ELEMENT . My sentiments exactly .. I strongly believe in mandatory chemical castration, if not, then prison . I can't see an argument against .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Surprised this has gone quiet seeing as football has now been dragged in to it, I only came in to post Eric Bristow seems to be having a Twitter meltdown, implying that they got away with it because footballers are wimps, wouldn't happen in real men's sports like rugby or er...darts according to him

Set the robot bees on him.

• Like 2

Â