Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Just seen an article saying Jill Dando was murdered to keep her from shopping a paedo ring at the BBC...I wonder if there's any substance to that?

Its been rumoured for a while. The Guardian has an article saying that two different well respected former newspaper editors have claimed they were slapped with D notices in the 80's when they were going to expose Cyril Smith. The MOD claims there is no evidence for this. Cover up looking more and more likely

Thought it was a tennis loving pop star that killed her according to the interweb

LOL I just googled that. I love the Internet sometimes.

Just seen an article saying Jill Dando was murdered to keep her from shopping a paedo ring at the BBC...I wonder if there's any substance to that?

Shopping for a Beano ring on the BBC? - do QVC sell them? am I confused? and why would Bobby Davro want one?

Why would they cover up paedophilia by mp's? 14 seconds in

Well yes but I think the cover up here goes well beyond the scope of the position of Chief Whip

Oh i totally agree, and i would suggest the cover up by other persons could easily be for similar reasons, Of course taking part in a cover up also leaves you very vulnerable to manipulation yourself, But it is the bland and cold way the matter of possible pedophilia is presented that is also very worrying

• Like 1

I guess that pic, which shows only 10 or so MPs present might be taken as shameful "lack of interest", though I'm not sure it does show that.

What exactly is to be gained by more being there? Are they going to solve anything, if there are more there to "debate the progress"?

The enquiry (due to the incompetence of Theresa May) hasn't even got a chairperson. It can't really be making much progress, can it?

It's almsot like the whole thing is being shuffled to the right (of a timeline).

What is to be gained by there being more of them present?

For many debates, nothing at all. If there are three or four people who understand the issues and press them, if the HoC effectively acts as a committee, exploring, testing, scrutinising, I'm happy with that.

In this case, there is a national scandal involving paedophile rings which include MPs and other establishment figures, which have deliberately been ignored for decades, where evidence has been suppressed and destroyed, where witnesses have been intimidated and in some cases killed, and where the concealers of truth feel so confident in their untouchability that one of them feels able to warn off another MP by a private word in the Lobby.

In this case, yes, I do expect more than a token presence. I expect a thoroughgoing investigation, pressed hard by all parties, with their determination underlined by the simple fact of showing that they can be prepared even to drag their flabby arses out of the subsidised bars to hear the debate, and preferably also meet and listen to and reflect the concerns of the victims.

Perhaps I ask too much.

The only people who wouldn't want institutionalised pedophilia stopped and wouldn't actively pursue such a course are those actively involved in it, or those either actively or passively covering it up, maybe everyone should ask their MP their stance on the matter, and what they have done and propose to do to help bring it out in the open so those guilty of either participating or covering up can be exposed whilst still alive and brought to justice and account.

SNP activist 'killed over child sex files'... A FIREBRAND SNP activist who died in mysterious circumstances was to expose a paedophile ring that would have brought down the Government, it was claimed last night.

Express

• 1 month later...
Â