Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

2 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Linky

It's a bit sad isn't it - we spend billions on trying to rehabilitate these people and they come out to do the same thing again? No wonder we have vigilante groups around the UK hunting for paedophiles.

To be honest, the death penalty is too good for them. 

They should just be left with whatever they need to piss, but none of it should work in any other way. Job done. No second chances, no risk of re-offending. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Linky

It's a bit sad isn't it - we spend billions on trying to rehabilitate these people and they come out to do the same thing again? No wonder we have vigilante groups around the UK hunting for paedophiles.

Sounds like they effectively set up a convention for paedophiles to meet other like minded people. Can't see how that might fail.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Another day, another ring of nonces sent down. I think it's fair to speculate that they have a certain religion in common.

Bloody Buddhists!

13 hours ago, Xela said:

I think it's fair to speculate that they have a certain religion in common

I don't think that has any bearing in this,  they are a little pack of vile bi-curious words removed.  I suggest that even in a world with no religion at all they would still be a little pack of vile bi-curious words removed who are into little girls.  What they think about some made up god is irrelevant in my view.  They will get off lightly anyway,  in some countries they will set you on fire for this stuff.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 06:38, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I don't think that has any bearing in this,  they are a little pack of vile bi-curious words removed.  I suggest that even in a world with no religion at all they would still be a little pack of vile bi-curious words removed who are into little girls.  What they think about some made up god is irrelevant in my view.  They will get off lightly anyway,  in some countries they will set you on fire for this stuff.

Or they put your face and town of residence on the back of the paper (Croatia, Italy) and the police let you out due to "overcrowded" holding cells. Apparently this is how these two countries deal with their paedophiles. 

Or alternatively they end up in jail and get killed by other inmates. We've seen a surge of vigilante groups (H Division, Guardians of the north etc.) lately, and generally speaking it's a reaction to these scumbags not being treated harshly enough by our penal system.

• Like 1

It's not a religious issue, but is arguably a cultural one. 

• Like 4

Although you quoted something I didn't say i'll reply :P

I'd say their religious and cultural backgrounds are key. The big 'rings' up north that rape vulnerable underage white girls are predominantly from Muslim backgrounds. At the trial it was said that they view these girls as worthless 'trash'. Something that has been backed up by Islamic leaders in the community when asked to comment on these animals. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Eleven years after letting Jeffrey Epstein off lightly with a once-secret plea deal, the U.S. government is taking another run at putting the wealthy sex offender behind bars with new sex-trafficking charges that law enforcement officials say involve allegations dating to the early 2000s.

Epstein, arrested over the weekend, is expected to make his first court appearance on the new charges Monday in New York City. Prosecutors are likely to argue that he is a flight risk and should remain in jail instead of being released on bail pending trial.

One law enforcement official told The Associated Press the case deals with allegations that Epstein, a 66-year-old hedge fund manager who once hobnobbed with some of the world's most powerful people, paid underage girls for massages and molested them at his homes in Florida and New York.

The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the pending case. Court documents related to the case have been kept under seal, and no official announcement of Epstein's arrest has been made.

Epstein's lawyer did not respond to messages seeking comment.

Epstein, whose friends have included President Donald Trump, former President Bill Clinton and Great Britain's Prince Andrew, was arrested Saturday at an airport near New York City after his private jet touched down from France.

A task force of federal agents and New York City police officers met the plane at Teterboro Airport and took Epstein into custody, law enforcement officials said. He is being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, a federal jail near the Manhattan courthouse where he is due to appear on Monday.

Former federal prosecutor David Weinstein said there's almost no chance Epstein will be allowed to go home after the hearing. Under federal court rules, prosecutors can keep a defendant locked up for three extra days while preparing for a bail hearing without needing a reason. If that happens in Epstein's case, it would mean a bail hearing on Thursday.

"The government is clearly seeking to have him detained," Weinstein said.

"The guy is a millionaire or a billionaire. He has unrestrained assets," he added. "If they let him out on a bond, he may take off, go to a jurisdiction where they don't have extradition and they may never get him back."

Epstein's arrest, first reported by The Daily Beast, came amid increased scrutiny of the 2008 non-prosecution deal that allowed Epstein to plead guilty to lesser state charges while maintaining a jet-set lifestyle, which includes homes in Paris and the U.S. Virgin Islands and a pricy Bentley.

Under the deal, overseen by former Miami U.S. Attorney and current Trump labor secretary Alexander Acosta, Epstein avoided a possible life sentence and served 13 months in jail after pleading guilty to Florida charges of soliciting and procuring a person under age 18 for prostitution. It also required he reach financial settlements with dozens of his victims and register as a sex offender.

Acosta has defended the plea deal as appropriate under the circumstances, though the White House said in February that it was "looking into" his handling of the deal.

The deal, examined in detail in a series of reports in The Miami Herald, is being challenged in Florida federal court. U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra of Florida ruled earlier this year that Epstein's victims should have been consulted under federal law about the deal, and he is now weighing whether to invalidate the deal.

Federal prosecutors recently filed court papers in the Florida case contending Epstein's deal, known as an NPA, must stand.

"The past cannot be undone; the government committed itself to the NPA, and the parties have not disputed that Epstein complied with its provisions," prosecutors wrote in the filing.

They acknowledged, however, that the failure to consult victims "fell short of the government's dedication to serve victims to the best of its ability" and that prosecutors "should have communicated with the victims in a straightforward and transparent way."

The victims in the Florida case have until Monday to respond to the Justice Department's filing.

It was not immediately clear whether that case and the new case involved the same victims since nearly all have remained anonymous. Even so, Weinstein said, the deal only applies to federal prosecutors in the Southern District of Florida. The current case is being pursued by the Southern District of New York.

Further, there are no double jeopardy implications because Epstein's guilty plea involved only state crimes, while the current case involves federal law.

According to court records in Florida, authorities say at least 40 underage girls were brought into Epstein's Palm Beach mansion for what turned into sexual encounters after female fixers looked for suitable girls locally and in Eastern Europe and other parts of the world.

USA News

I wonder if Prince Andrew is worried this time? As well as Prince Andrew, other people that could be implicated are Ghislane Maxwell (Daughter of Cap'n Bob) - The Madam, Trump himself and Bill Clinton. On top of that, US Labor (sic) Secretary Alex Acosta facing calls to step down over his extremely light sentencing whilst chief Miami prosecutor on the last conviction. Some might say Accosta himself should be arrested.

• 3 weeks later...

Wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein has been taken to hospital after he was found semi-conscious in his prison cell, US media report.

The 66-year-old, who is awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, was reportedly found sprawled on the floor with injuries to his neck on Wednesday.

Epstein has pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

He is being held at New York's Metropolitan Correctional Center after he was denied bail last week.

It is unclear how Epstein suffered the injuries and investigators are working to establish what happened. A suicide attempt or an assault have not been ruled out, according to unnamed sources quoted by NBC News.

He was taken to a nearby hospital in Manhattan but his condition has not been made public.

BEEB

3 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Illuminati?

When you are an (alleged) sex trafficker awaiting trial, closely linked (allegedly) to Trump, Clinton and British Royalty then I imagine you will be lucky to see your day in court. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Illuminati?

When you are an (alleged) sex trafficker awaiting trial, closely linked (allegedly) to Trump, Clinton and British Royalty then I imagine you will be lucky to see your day in court. 

Read up on his prior sentence and 'punishment'.

In June 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a state charge (one of two) of procuring for prostitution a girl below age 18,[64] he was sentenced to 18 months in prison. While most convicted sex offenders in Florida are sent to state prison, Epstein was instead housed in a private wing of the Palm Beach County Stockade and, according to the sheriff's Office, after 3-1/2 months allowed to leave the jail on "work release" for up to 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. This contravened the sheriff's own policies requiring a maximum remaining sentence of 10 months and making sex offenders ineligible for the privilege. He was allowed to come and go outside of specified release hours. [65]

Epstein's cell door was left unlocked, and he had access to the attorney room where a TV was installed for him, before he was moved to the stockade's previously unstaffed infirmary. He worked at the office of a foundation he had created shortly before reporting to jail; he dissolved it after he had served his time. The Sheriff's Office received $128,000 from Epsteins's non-profit to pay for the costs of extra services being provided during his work release. His office was monitored by "permit deputies" whose overtime was paid by Epstein. They were required to wear suits, checked in "welcomed guests" at the "front desk". Later the Sheriff's Office said these guest logs were destroyed per the department's "records retention" rules (although inexplicably the Stockade visitor logs were not).[66] He was allowed to use his own driver to drive him between jail and his office and other appointments.[65][66]

Epstein served 13 months before being released for a year of probation on house arrest. While on probation he was allowed numerous trips on his corporate jet to his residences in Manhattan and the U.S. Virgin Islands. He was allowed long shopping trips and to walk around Palm Beach "for exercise". [67]

After a contested hearing in January 2011 and an appeal, he stayed registered in New York State as a "level three" (high risk of repeat offense) sex offender, a lifelong designation.[68][69] At that hearing the Manhattan District Attorney inexplicably argued unsuccessfully that the level should be reduced to a low risk "level one" and was chided by the judge. Despite opposition from Epstein's lawyer that he had a "main" home in the US Virgin Islands, the judge confirmed he personally must check in with the New York Police Department every 90 days. Though Epstein has been a level three registered sex offender since 2008, the New York Police Department has inexplicably never enforced the 90 day regulation, though non-compliance is a felony.[70]

Wiki

He also had a non-prosecution agreement, which in essence shut down any further investigation into his crimes and co-conspirators.

There's murky, murky stuff behind Epstein. And likely more than just money (which has question marks all over it).

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Illuminati?

I think just being a nonce trumps (‘scuse a pun) all of that anyway

On 17/11/2014 at 12:12, tonyh29 said:

the high society ring is all allegations at this moment and not proven 

It's been a while, but it turns out the allegations were indeed completely false

the jailing of Beech – known under the pseudonym “Nick” – for 18 years last week after being found guilty of 12 counts of perverting the course of justice and one of fraud following a 10-week trial.

Beech, 51, had claimed an establishment group – including the former prime minister Sir Edward Heath, Bramall, Brittan and Proctor among others – abused, kidnapped, tortured and murdered boys in the late 1970s and early 1980s. He later fled to Sweden and went on the run when his story unravelled.

Beech is also a convicted paedophile after pleading guilty to hoarding hundreds of indecent images in a separate case earlier this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blandy said:

It's been a while, but it turns out the allegations were indeed completely false

was thinking about this the other day when the guy was sentenced ... wasn't this the case that Tom Watson was championing  as a way of Tory bashing and raising his public profile  .... I hope he is going to be as vocal in his apologising to the people involved as he was in his initial witch hunt

44 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

wasn't this the case that Tom Watson was championing  as a way of Tory bashing and raising his public profile

May I refer you to Mark's post of 4 years ago

On 11/10/2015 at 07:50, TrentVilla said:

Interestingly it's now emerged that Watson's own uncle is a convicted child sex offender.

Whatever the rights or wrongs of his actions I think it's unlikely his motivation was political as some have suggested.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â