What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

9 hours ago, ChrisVillan said:

Not that I remember. Just got this and the album. Lovely stuff.

Let me know where/how to get it to you and I can do, if you like. 

Around the time they split I was after the Misuse of Control demo, never got hold of it (just mp3s), but did come across an 'unreleased' CD on ebay. Bid, won it - it's a white CD with nocomply printed on it, no sleeve, and therefore no track listing, but it's definitely them. I've always been very curious about who I actually bought it from, and how they got hold of it, but I've never known. 

CgZLqe5XEAAlqw9.jpg

again with the Eggs

and next Monday they are in town and tickets are £8.50

Note 'new' head shell acquired as another freebie, drilled out and sprayed white to be funky and give me another quick needle change. What a ball ache. If it's a different weight then you have to re set the balance of the arm. Duhh. I shall probably sellotape a penny to it now....

Been going mad on Discogs this week...

Easy Street

Stevie Nicks x 4

Dave Edmunds

John Cougar Mellencamp

Gordon Lightfoot

The Beach Boys

The Bonzo Dog Band

Blackfoot

Frida

The Flying Pickets x 2

and others I canm't remember after a few drinks

Techno incompetent so have no idea how to show the covers but today I listened to Bluetones expecting to fly,  return to the last chance saloon,  science and nature and Luxembourg.  Basically the Mrs is out so I have had a bit of a Bluetones session and had a thoroughly good time 

On 4/29/2016 at 16:41, Keyblade said:

Drake-Views-From-the-6-cover-art.jpg

So so good.

Haven't given this a go yet. Drake is hella prolific atm, rly that good though? I have my reservations ^^.

Â