What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

1 minute ago, hogso said:

Oh, go on then..............

Everything's Ruined
Zombie Eaters
Jizzlobber
Cuckoo for Caca
Sunny Side Up

No particular order...

Cone of Shame

A Small Victory

Midlife Crisis

Ricochet

From Out Of Nowhere

(what a great band! - fortunate to have seen them on several occasions too)

• Like 1

Ashes to Ashes

Black Friday

As the Worm Turns

Evidence

Everything's Ruined

But as they are in my top five bands of all time I could have chosen a boatload :)

• Like 1

i remember first hearing the real thing by FNM back in the early 90s. GNR were my band then, but my grandad played the real thing one day and it completely blew me away. from that day on FNM  became my band and i then went on to get their other albums and everything else FNM related. that album is still one of my all time favourites and if i could describe FNM in 3 three words it would be "cool as ****" they looked and sounded the part and never stood still musically. when me and my missus were doing our first flat up i had FNM best of blaring out and she said its probably the best band shes ever heard. brilliant band and so heavy at times.

• Like 1

Mothers - when you walk a long distance you are tired.

album-art_sq-831473f9c94e7d0a3156a996b54

Just put it on for the first time. Tis good. Like a slightly paired down version of the Daughters album in a way.

• Like 1

I won an album a few months back, a country tribute to Motley Crue, country? motley crue? whats not to like? Signed by three members of Motley Crue too (no Mick Mars for some reason). Anyway today I got round to listening to it for the first time and without a shadow of a doubt it is the worst album I have heard in the last 5 years, if not amongst the worst ever. Truly bad.

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Hinds-Leave-Me-Alone-Album-Art-HIGH-RES-

BleachedWelcometheWorms.jpg

This year has been seriously good for music so far. 

If you like all girl indie rock bands, check out Chastity Belt, who are a current favourite of mine.

• Like 1

Â