What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

On 21 May 2016 at 11:59, hogso said:

R-1350677-1341088885-8437.jpeg.jpg

I fight
I die
Awake

I preferred them when they were that much rawer. I could never figure out though, if this cover was purposely crude in a self aware kind of way, or is just...well, a bit shit really. I assume the latter.

I absolutely loved Kylesa. Really got into them with Time will Fuse it's Worth but thought the next couple of albums plodded a bit. Absolutely loved Ultraviolet and Exhausting Fire though, really enjoyed the direction they were heading. I am gutted they are now on "hiatus", particularly as they never toured exhausting fire over here :(

23 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Bradley's Barn is worth having just for 'Turn Around'. Great track.

Wanted 'Triangle' for ages, but listening to them back to back, BB's production is notably posher.

2 hours ago, cyrusr said:

I absolutely loved Kylesa. Really got into them with Time will Fuse it's Worth but thought the next couple of albums plodded a bit. Absolutely loved Ultraviolet and Exhausting Fire though, really enjoyed the direction they were heading. I am gutted they are now on "hiatus", particularly as they never toured exhausting fire over here :(

Oddly, I got in to them via the 'Against Police Injustice' LP in about 2004, as a crack rock steady fan - the likes of Choking Victim, Morning Glory, and F-Minus were on it too. And Against Me!. Great compilation. 

Really fun live, double drummers make for a great spectacle. Saw them with KEN Mode and Circle Takes The Square a few years back, line up of my dreams! All three delivered in spades. I seem to recall they toured almost every year it seemed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Oddly, I got in to them via the 'Against Police Injustice' LP in about 2004, as a crack rock steady fan - the likes of Choking Victim, Morning Glory, and F-Minus were on it too. And Against Me!. Great compilation. 

Really fun live, double drummers make for a great spectacle. Saw them with KEN Mode and Circle Takes The Square a few years back, line up of my dreams! All three delivered in spades. I seem to recall they toured almost every year it seemed. 

Yeah I remember that show, up in the institute wasn't it? That was a cool line up.

I remember the first time I saw them was with Baroness co-headlining the custard factory. 2 drum sets on that stage didn't really fit! 

To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere by Thrice

Thrice have to be one of my favourite bands and in 2011 it seemed they were gone forever. After several solo projects they decided to make a come back and this is the culmination of that. This album builds off their 'post-hardcore' roots while taking into consideration their more recent album 'Major/Minor' to craft what is simply a great slice of modern rock music.

thrice-to-be-everywhere-is-to-be-nowhere

Ihsahn - Das Seelenbrechen

385695.jpg?4153

Have listened to it many, many times before on CD but picked this up on vinyl a few weeks ago and finally got round to listening to it. Love it, real piece of progressive black metal. Exceptionally progressive and not for the faint hearted. Simply wonderful and its on sexy clear vinyl :wub:

Â