What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

13 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Haven't given this a go yet. Drake is hella prolific atm, rly that good though? I have my reservations ^^.

It's probably my favorite record by him, even though it's still pretty early to say. Check my rev on it dude.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's probably my favorite record by him, even though it's still pretty early to say. Check my rev on it dude.

Yeah, guess I'll check this out eventually haha. Not really in a hip hop phase atm, but that all changes constantly. Personally I've been digging up old metal albums that I love. Have you checked this beast of an album out? Very interesting songwriting on it. Such a shame these bastards disbanded, they really had a unique sound.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI7fTJCwAXIhLWGeNKAJw

Castevet - Obsian

• Like 1

4 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Yeah, guess I'll check this out eventually haha. Not really in a hip hop phase atm, but that all changes constantly. Personally I've been digging up old metal albums that I love. Have you checked this beast of an album out? Very interesting songwriting on it. Such a shame these bastards disbanded, they really had a unique sound.

Castevet - Obsian

I have not. Progressive black metal/post-hardcore damn, that sounds really interesting. Need to hear this, hopefully it's on Spotify

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I have not. Progressive black metal/post-hardcore damn, that sounds really interesting. Need to hear this, hopefully it's on Spotify

It is. there are some seriously interesting chord progressions on this and it sounds like no other metal album I've heard without being all over the place and spaced out. very under-appreciated and overlooked imo.

spotify:album:1VoTKoUawKSiMbd3OXq9zv  <-- git dat hash, bruh

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Castevet - Obsian

Had a quick listen - yep that's right up my street so i'll be giving it a proper listen over the weekend :thumb:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Got this on at the moment:

homepage_large.d23bc5fd.jpg

Nice sunny afternoon listening...

I think I'll give this a go after I'm done jiving out to Choose Your Weapon by Haitus Kaiyote. All about weapon-themed, sunny afternoon shizz ^^.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, osmark86 said:

It is. there are some seriously interesting chord progressions on this and it sounds like no other metal album I've heard without being all over the place and spaced out. very under-appreciated and overlooked imo.

spotify:album:1VoTKoUawKSiMbd3OXq9zv  <-- git dat hash, bruh

You are a godsend ozzy

• Like 1

Just now, Designer1 said:

That's the fella that did the Hotline Miami artwork isn't it? Love some of his stuff.

Yeah and a few of his songs were on the soundtrack, that's how I found him. His music is great for chilling out and I like to listen to it when I'm studying.

• Like 1

Â