What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

9 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

New PJ Harvey album today, on first listen........ not sure. 

Just put that on. One of my most anticipated of the year so I'm hoping for a belter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

Just put that on. One of my most anticipated of the year so I'm hoping for a belter.

I've only listened once whilst at the gym this morning so probably wasn't in the right frame of mind for it. Seemed like a natural progression form "Let England Shake" but lacks the spark of creativity that made LES such a great album. Though, need to listen to it about 10 times before making a real judgment.

Did you like Let England Shake? I know some Peej fans hated it, but I really liked it. 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Did you like Let England Shake? I know some Peej fans hated it, but I really liked it. 

Absolutely adore that album. She tried something new and it completely paid off.

• Like 2

Nils Frahm, Screws

I was going to buy it, then realised it was a legit free download off his site....so that's currently plinking and plonking in the background.

Possibly a bit too relaxing for right now, I'm sat where there is traffic noise. I shall save it for later when I'm chillaxing wiv my crew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

... random purchase...

Ace are a fab label.

Beat Goes Public are slightly more focused on the Funky/Jazzy side. Their comps are great.

• Like 1

Â