Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

How was Freddie's voice unique. Everyone has a voice. Some are singers. Few are superstars. But he did stuff that no one could do. That's fine. But he did stuff no one has even nearly since been able to do. He was absolutely unique. No one has come close. That makes me wonder. What on earth was it in his voice box that made him unique.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BOF said:

How was Freddie's voice unique. Everyone has a voice. Some are singers. Few are superstars. But he did stuff that no one could do. That's fine. But he did stuff no one has even nearly since been able to do. He was absolutely unique. No one has come close. That makes me wonder. What on earth was it in his voice box that made him unique.

He believed it was because he had 4 extra teeth. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Who has retained their avatar the longest without change. I say this as it seems to my poor eyes that @lapal_fan has changed his user pic. Who has stuck with the same user pic for their entire VT life? Xann possibly. 

I've essentially had the same avatar but for a few short temporary changes for shits and giggles, my favourite of which was a young @mjmooney

I don't think I had one at all though for the first few years I was on here. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've essentially had the same avatar but for a few short temporary changes for shits and giggles, my favourite of which was a young @mjmooney

I don't think I had one at all though for the first few years I was on here. 

You have retained the frothing pint, but sadly, with regret, your shits and giggles have ruled you out of this. 

Thinking @Chindie might be up there though. 

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

You have retained the frothing pint, but sadly, with regret, your shits and giggles have ruled you out of this. 

I don't care anyway.  It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts. 

• Like 2

Does anybody remember the VT avatar quiz I set, many years ago? I assume that thread has been purged, or it would have been valuable data. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

What ?! you guys are using avatars.I better get started then,atm I am using a proper picture of myself.FFS,why didnt someone tell me ?

• Haha 2

I've never changed mine from Robert Levon Been.  I can't remember when I chose it though as I reckon I went a few years after I joined without one as I had no idea how to do it.  It took me even longer to successfully put a picture into a post.

15 hours ago, BOF said:

And why didn't he realise immediately he should stop?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why don't some posters have an avatar? It weirdly irritates me! Not occasional posters, but people who are part of the forum furniture. 

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why don't some posters have an avatar? It weirdly irritates me! Not occasional posters, but people who are part of the forum furniture. 

Useless. Bloody useless. 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Useless. Bloody useless. 

@useless is the best poster on this site by far.

You leave him the hell alone, or I'll come and knock your shelves down, knowing full well you can't put them back up again!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

@useless is the best poster on this site by far.

You leave him the hell alone, or I'll come and knock your shelves down, knowing full well you can't put them back up again!

You leave my shelves alone they are literally (figuratively) hanging by a thread. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Don't know what I'd use. I wasn't even imaginative to come up with a username.

Edited by Sam-AVFC

10 hours ago, Xela said:

Good to have an anonymous avatar if you want to share ITK transfer info

• Like 1

Â